3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 18.05.20 10:37 am

My eyes hurt

Please tell me, maybe someone knows how to solve the problem? Sore eyes for a new monitor, the drivers installed, the brightness is changed, gartsovku raised, that does not help
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 18.05.20

Monique not Acer by chance?

E
E288888 18.05.20

ASUS VA32AQ, moreover it also highlights seen very bad buy(

S
Stalker 7 18.05.20

Hi, just in case I write, if sore eyes at the monitor ( ie the image pressure on the eye, there is a ripple, discomfort when working for him) , IN ANY CASE, do not face it , and don't try to get used to, because then, it's more painful to pressure, and vision may be adversely affected, this monitor is a 2560x1440 resolution (too high) , type of matrix TFT ( TFT , by the way of low-quality matrix), and matte finish ( gloss is better ), Try to change it in the store at the better option ( talk to the sellers can make concessions and agree to change), and here is the video on monitors, take a look at your leisure, quite informative

J
John14b 18.05.20

E288888
It is not excluded as an option: to sit less at PC - help). Perhaps too bright . When I bought it in 2013 Monique IPS 2560x1080, brightness was at 100% was a little discomfort, had to be reduced. Sitting close to Monica, I personally sit at arm's length and even a little more and may be many other factors.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 18.05.20

E288888
Here esteem http://www.overclock.net/t/1617323/asus-va32aq-issue-is-it-me-or-is-this-monitor-crap
If you have the opportunity to change to a different brand. On Russian forums people also complain about the glare on these monitors.

i
insel260 18.05.20

E288888
If you exchange the monitor does not work, go to the eyeglass store and pick up a special glasses for the monitor. I, at times, if a long sit at the computer, too, wear those glasses that have eyes do not hurt. They are transparent, can be seen well, but the strain on your eyes significantly less. Bought them for 5K rubles.

k
kan kanich 18.05.20

E288888
Reduce the brightness, he sit 276E brightness 17 !

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

and matte finish ( gloss is better )
why is gloss better?
year dark I see in the gloss of your fat piekapas. it only wipe better.

covenants if voschem strongly inhomogeneous black color this kind of as a marriage.
if just a glow of black in some slightly purple - it's all inexpensive IPS
so it is better to set all sorts of settings and brightness at half and disable all automatic tuning image if possible.