3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wy_vern01 18.05.20 10:39 am

Assembly of the system unit

Hi, guys! Made a new compilation of the system unit, say, in terms of compatibility, maybe it's worth something to replace?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 18.05.20

wy_vern01
Good build, for the frame only is not enough. Graphics Card Expedition? I would choose the three-fan ROG Strix.

K
KUNGFU 18.05.20

Chic build, only pay attention to the compatibility of RAM... I'm not particularly interested in but you can Scoglitti :3

K
KUNGFU 18.05.20

Pluses seasonic, for the nurse and for Riesen

S
SergeiEgorov 18.05.20

why this buggy and weak Riesen?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.05.20

For a year is enough.

w
wy_vern01 18.05.20

Sergey 82
and the case in which advise this Assembly? its just a plan in Russia to buy. And how much more expensive will cost the three-fan graphics card, of which you speak?

G
Garik Nevskoy 18.05.20

Mother Reisen redundant, it is better to take much cheaper from Asaka thousands four types AB350M
The power unit is redundant, it is better to take the easier, you can make the same seasonic, 430 for example
Hard disk is better to take 2 TB, the more they cost just slightly more. 1 TB clogged quickly, games current weigh half a ton.
In General, for games is better on the i7-7700 to collect: mother is cheaper by 1500, the memory is cheaper at 1500, and the percent more expensive than the 5000, but in the end only +2000, results in the games even better than the 1800S, if a Riesen to nashonal and it is necessary to disperse, sistemka will be much quieter and more economical with the 7700.

w
wy_vern01 18.05.20

KUNGFU
and where the compatibility of RAM? I'm such a parameter is not found, if not to take into account the parameters of the DDR4 Dimm and a frequency of 3600 MHz - this plan seems all right, but maybe I missed something? And regarding the nurse with rayzen: I read that there may be problems with the version of the BIOS, it will not be difficult to upgrade? And I'm not an expert.

w
wy_vern01 18.05.20

Garik Nevskoy
I actually severely doubt still about the choice of AMD or Intel i7, remember your yesterday's Assembly, and thank you for the second time already helping) your argument is clear to me, the only thing I don't quite understand what memory is cheaper on the 1500? operational? are they different or what?

G
Garik Nevskoy 18.05.20

wy_vern01
Yes that is the memory I in the Assembly threw. It and was like 1500 cheaper. For Reisen obligatory high frequency memory, and it is more expensive of course.

Don't worry, Riesen - new multitasking percent. If You are going to not only play, but also video editing to do - to Riesen worth a closer look. Very good percent for prisada.

w
wy_vern01 18.05.20

Garik Nevskoy
Thank you again, and will consider everything you say points and make a final conclusion. So many nuances, dizzy. I am here is that much interested in, in terms of reliability they are very different?

S
Sergey 82 18.05.20

wy_vern01
I like the body Be Quiet! ( for example Silent Base 600 Window) , although it depends on personal preference, there are good options for NZXT, Corsair, Fractal Design, etc. For video cards, the prices of these ASUS models we have are not much different, the asset three-fan, in theory, slightly better cooling, and lighting.

G
Garik Nevskoy 18.05.20

wy_vern01
Differ of course. Rayzen is a brand new product, of course, with vazomyne glitches and other surprises. All buyers Reisen corny beta testers)) Architecture of Intel also refined dalleska, extremely reliable and trouble-free percent.

w
wy_vern01 18.05.20

Garik Nevskoy
it's certainly a serious argument. and what motherboard is better to take the i7 7700, so she pulled a good frequency by operatives of memory, 3200 MHz for example, and msi tomahawk? And I wrote yesterday under the recommendation that with the AsRock motherboard will probably have to update the BIOS, is how difficult the task at all? In principle, I can spend a lot of money, but just not sure yet, whether to do it, to really the sense of it was.

g
gennaz 18.05.20

wy_vern01
From Asrock and Asus have them right in the BIOS through the Internet to update the BIOS,so I did.About the graphics card 6 GB VRAM may not be enough.Better with 8GB of take,while NVIDIA cards do not play nicely with dx12 and Vulkan
Spoiler
Spoiler