3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 18.05.20 10:39 am

How to join the dark brotherhood (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

please tell me how and where to join the dark brotherhood
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 18.05.20

banned on Google? http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C

J
Janek1337 18.05.20

Ask random tavern news when they tell you that Aventus Aretino escaped saying Aftenskole shelter back in my home in Windhelm, you have to log mark appears even go there,fulfill the quest of this boy,I will not spoil what,then, when fulfilled,will you just go back to sleep(in game,not in real life)

h
h-H-h 18.05.20

enough to go to Windhelm there any passerby will tell you about aventus, a quest will start

Z
Zefos 18.05.20

I once killed this Good from a shelter, and then went to the task of Aventus.
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188931028

m
magister1 18.05.20

dimaor
Black sacrament that it is
Create an effigy of the intended victim — to use a heart, skull, bones and flesh. Put candles in a ring around him. Then you should proceed to the ritual. Several times hit the dummy with a dagger, smeared with juice of the petals of nightshade, whisper, and pray thus: "Merciful Mother, give me my child, for the sins of the unworthy must be washed in blood and fear." Then wait, child, for the Father of Horror sitis rewards the patient. You will be visited by a representative of the Dark Brotherhood. Well and further will understand.
These garbage guilds in Skyrim, that area there, Yes, interesting quests were. Remember though, the quest where you kill people in the house(Ten little Indians reference).
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Детектив

B
Billy Milligan 18.05.20

How to join? Make the sacrifice)))))) you will not regret))))

in Skyrim all the wildness of some sort,and not the Guild.

Only have entered the head of the Guild.Well and to sense something??? not passed all sincerity,and the comic fraternity.None of those emotions.

And where next after becoming a Chapter,vzaimodeystviya no no with the Guild))) to sense from it especially little.

That would be possible Guild wars ))) another thing would be))) or more of the same guilds among themselves with different leaders,MB in the new part will improve.

z
zagruzon 18.05.20

Billy Milligan
well, firstly this requires a completely different magnitude of the game, secondly-it's just stupidly unnecessary content,which not everyone will reach, and what to do that the result will bring? as a second ending in metro 2033.
that is why no games with great elaboration,is not particularly extensive gameplay, the main campaign mode, a couple of good side effects,many secondary side effects, and a few mini-games if you're lucky..