3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MELNIR 18.05.20 10:40 am

BCC and AC (Tom Clancy's The Division)

there, in the game Val or Vintorez?
20 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 18.05.20

MJOLLNIR
No, only squall and zhoporez.

A
Agent_Federal 18.05.20

Well, you pinned.

g
gloccc 18.05.20

__DOC__
As far as I know no

i
igrok_8391 18.05.20

MJOLLNIR
at the moment these guns in the game. Was infa that may appear in future additions, but not 100%

D
Delphis 18.05.20

so in this game also absolutely do not care about model of weapons, the main thing that dps was high

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
if the barrel is crap in terms of accuracy and stability, the measure of DPS is not worth a damn thing...

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

By the way surprised that there isn't the same ubiquitous p90, Glock or something similar.

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
this topic is not shooting mechanics is discussed

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
Well, what the hell you got to fill about DPS?

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
the hell with the fact that he's fucking those guns do not need to be, when he meets any other barrel with higher

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
You Dodik, he said that there is no performance and shooting mechanics are discussed!

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Yes, that's what I said

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
you do realize that throwing your message about the DPS you yourself started the discussion of the mechanic of shooting?

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
nope, I put the fact in front of the desired reality

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
However, you brought up the discussion of the mechanic of shooting, when spoke about DPS. And when I pointed out to you that your judgment that decides DPS - obviously wrong - you have decided that you don't have to argue their point of view and just merged in saying that this topic is not about discussing the mechanic of shooting. (PS. do not give advice, if he did not fumble in the game. 75 hours is too little to hang the plate with the inscription the Expert in the weapons division)

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
I mean tips? I didn't give advice. Yes, I do not rummage in this incredibly complex mechanics division, but I know that trunks doesn't name trunks share

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
how is it change the fact that my very first sentence?

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Delphis
Mdaa... You're really silly...

D
Delphis 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
nobody bothers to show off his incredible mind, guy answer the question

S
SHooTER32RUS 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin wrote:
don't have the same ubiquitous Glock
Here is what is interesting by the way, none of the latest games from Yubikov no Glocks, no Rainbow, no Ghosts, no adventures Seeds Rybakov