3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20 10:40 am

I can't log in the game. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I must say that the edition of the disk, and the options with the Check cache immediately cut off. The problem is the following: Click on the icon of the game - IDT download of the launcher - then terminated the program...
In support of standard answers from the category Check cache, check drivers, check the software. Everything is checked and rechecked several times, but the result is always the same. Four I reinstalled the game (With disc edition - I think no need to explain what a pain in the ass). Sin to update the axis to a newer version (Win 10 on an older version of the game worked, now it refuses completely)
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
You can also key from the disk go to https://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate and try using their installer to reinstall. Also try to check these games using -verify. This command write in commandline.txt in the game folder.

O
OTMOROZKO1992 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Well, checking the cache for the disk version is (as far as I remember need the first disc to start and there was somewhere this feature), however hardly it will help, if it's about Windows, you'll have to wait for a new update most likely. Well download the first CD, look there, check the cache, maybe you are lucky.

F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
In the 10-ke version 1703 (15063.322) No problems with the game I have for example no. You need to check the game data. Most likely some problem in the game files

O
OTMOROZKO1992 18.05.20

Finciuc
Well, our victim suggested that the Windows could all be covered well, the cache may try to check maybe all the rules will be. The cache is just crooked arranged on the disk version.

F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
It is not the steam version. He had no cache. In the disk version there is no cache. There is a check the game data. It checks each file, And not a cache, which used the incentive.

O
OTMOROZKO1992 18.05.20

Finciuc
isn't that the same thing? for me personally this test data is very often helped (the disk).

F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
It is different. If you have the disk version, then look what it does to the file during validation.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Finciuc
When you download this software from rock installation as such does not occur. I updates Socialclub all.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

P. S. Perhaps, this is the last time I bought disk edition...

F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Create a file commandline.txt in the game folder and write in it -verify. And start the game. She'll check the data and everything will work.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

I first need to get home and install the game itself)
I all sin on those files that could unlock exclusive content

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Finciuc
I say that the game crashes at the stage of starting the launcher and logging in the ACC

F
Finskiy_Pupok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
WELL the standard way, you can try to reinstall the game using the ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate .

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Finciuc
Jump installer file 119 MB did not result in complete removal of game files and reinstall also did not give results

t
tatunserg 18.05.20

I've been wondering: publishing on the disk.. so the updates are available?
What interest to play in the first version of the game, when normal people play propathene latest version?
Eat still need to separately download and to put patches?

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

tatun
In fact, the launcher will somehow resume the app (of course if there is no such situation as at me)

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Finciuc
tatun
ОТМОРОЗКО1992
Well, gentlemen connoisseurs! Now the game starts WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?
The question asks the user Windows 10 Vano_Strelok:
What services of Windows shown in screenshots may interfere with the launch of GTA 5

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

Pirates solves this problem on hurrah.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Bomber
I online nnada.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
it's sad. can migrate in APB reloaded or MTA.
played MTA?