3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 18.05.20 10:42 am

The combination of power-UPS. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago learned that in this game you can combine gain in the process of creating things to achieve special effects.

Particularly liked the combination of amplifiers - the spirit ray come and Plasma charge.
Got semi-automatic fire for all weapons without bulletdrop and with pointed accuracy (even with the macro on the machine, and when shooting from the hip - all to the point), but with the speed of flight of a charge for any weapon (even if it is clamping).

Saddened by one thing - a lot of enemies on whom it is possible to adequately inspect the damage done by this combo (while cleaning the EOS).
Most liked weapon Relics (most of) the power of infinite ammo and quick regen energy (if nothing is put on the recovery charge to recover almost instantly - apparently a bug since the installation of my amp to recharge there is a pause of a few seconds).

What other combinations of amplifiers can have a positive impact on the weapon?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 18.05.20

Bespontovaya thing that makes the original damage is almost zero.
Plus, not byot through obstacles.

G
Game_world 18.05.20

Wake up nerds. the developers didn't even think to focus on weapons and their modernization! as well as members of the squad ( in Mass Effect 3 they could disguise and change them weapons ) weapons of Mass Effect: Andromeda it is not an expensive restaurant where one dish a few forks spoons knives and options how to eat it, but a simple village house - you want to eat all one big spoon, and want not! here tulipes one by one with black widow from a distance Yes, with one shot!

H
Hirok 18.05.20

Game_world
Well vaschet, Isari decides.
AND BLUE.

s
sobr21 18.05.20

Black widow and Isari - nothing more is needed.

L
Liggalize 28.10.21

throw and singularity are my strongest skills. you can destroy a whole crowd with a combo-detonation. I have fully pumped biotics, hero level 53