3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ImMax_Dm 18.05.20 10:42 am

Weapons (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

How to get Golden weapon?
62 Comments
Sort by:
V
VadimGold 18.05.20

Well, actually, I usually just cut everyone with the hidden blades, since the 1st part of this table is MUCH simpler(which is not a plus) and a block with swords, but especially against greasy dudes, throw bombs, or cutting, or a gun(in the 3rd part to kill them easier, the pistol counter), there was even a moment when the game bagnola and blades I have removed, but I decided they still paying to hang, although I don't like that they are not symmetrically hang + during boarding while reducing notoriety he gets 3rd blade

l
lemma 18.05.20

I like officer's rapier, which over 14 000.

To upgrade the Jackdaw have a lot of resources. Resources necessary to take on the ships. But it's very long, and they tell me that I'm weak for the mission. Faster where to find fabric, wood and metal?

V
VadimGold 18.05.20

MISHA F
well, either Rob frigates/Galleons, or to clean out the warehouses, I don't know, I have for the entire game only with metal interruptions were, the rest was in bulk, in the end, everyone was pumped and sold the surplus

T
Timak9654 18.05.20

Pirates , tell me how to open a Scottish rapier ??? that means three treasures ??? went through the whole game, almost all the Islands have mastered to the end, and you still don't get the opportunity to open them. tell me what to do ?

K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 18.05.20

I can not understand how to change the arms?!He fights with his bare hands,then he from some swords appear,then just flick daggers!I can't figure out the arms randomly given, or something to press to choose sword,fist or dagger switchblade?With the right blade choice is clear-clamped, right-click and scrolling mouse chose,and what left?

x
x58.x1996 18.05.20

Najimy Q

I
Izotic 18.05.20

Timchikovich
Shared treasures is a network bun for a license as a white whale on the license are indicated on the map in blue for the pirates, alas, still not available

S
SPARTAN_2703 18.05.20

On many screenshots, and in game there is an image of the swords are neither in shops, nor in improvements to the Edward. Passed by 97% of swords no, help(

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 18.05.20

he's in the trunk which in a new ingua

F
Flow4Master 18.05.20

Weak, by har-m, sabers actually.

S
SPARTAN_2703 18.05.20

Kirill Kryuchkov
Maybe great Inagua? And I have all the chests found.
Flow4Master
And where do they find?

A
AKELAs 18.05.20

where to get rope dart?

V
Valius 18.05.20

AKELAs
His story is given in the penultimate Chapter.

Kirill Kryuchkov
Something I also can't find these swords, although I litsuha, all DLC and have 100% sync. Where exactly is this chest?

And here I can not understand, looked in the basement under the mansion, which stands with arms. And can't understand why the left rack with the guns empty the bottom left slot, and the right front Central slot? Of uncollected pitalito there is only 1 that the testing community is given on the site, and the empty slots reason 2 (used a gun to take into account too). And same thing with racks of swords: the first hour is filled to the right; on the second the right hand side is empty the top 2 slots on the rack left empty upper right slot. Of uncollected swords only one that the test community. All right?

V
Viktor Antyuhin 18.05.20

ImMax_Dm
I hope you have the corresponding DLC which opens up the 3 extra Islands?

F
Fil91 18.05.20

Guys,can't weapon select((what's the problem don't tell???

R
Ryuzake 18.05.20

At the expense of the common treasure, I have the license, but for some reason I can't find them.
And plz tell me about white whales and the test community, online not nothing find.

111233 18.05.20

if someone else is interested in throwing knives I can help on great Inagua there is a guy with a knife I'm scaring him with a gun or a pipe, he throws the knife on the ground and I pick it where he is standing next to the command dial, you can have a tavern if you built it

G
Glebos00 18.05.20

Camper88, when someone throwing knives these knives remain in the body of the victim.You just need to go and remove the knife.Or if you need pictures to lift up the body,dispose of it,and the knife falls to the ground.And if you are blind,the knife is highlighted in white.

G
Glebos00 18.05.20

HELP! As of swords with guns to shoot?
And where to find the Golden sword?

r
reptile75 18.05.20

Glebos00
of them can shoot.they give only exclusive animation counter