3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LooSER 18.05.20 10:43 am

What it is necessary to download from Wampum style? (Sacred)

This,well... advise,what do you want to download BLOODSUCKERS.Well, there are some SKILLS and CHARACTERISTICS are different.
And that'll create a piece of poop... Maybe someone sick of the game know will help me?
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
asd 18.05.20

he did not play, but I know that you need to swing Hard and hit a skill that turns into a vampire. And something else. Of the skills will be useful for disarming.

m
maxerman 18.05.20

Nado povishat konstituciju, klient-metch, disarming a ostalnoe like hotchech!

O
Oni Kenshin 18.05.20

2 of LooSER Try to wiggle Bloody cluster - funny thing! Will razovesh to 4 mice flying around you health great to throw will be. Well, in the Form of a vampire by itself.

B
BOBAH 18.05.20

Swing or Hard Hit or Multi Hit - one. Be SURE to Vampirism. Download Mind Control, Blood products, Blood Bite. It is desirable to pump trade - will be more useful things. In principle, this is enough.

M
MONK-RUS 18.05.20

Played a vampire but was too easily passed because reached level 40 and switched to dark .
form of the vampire is all well and good but the good of her bleeding enough vet nakatyvaet for 5 seconds if I remember correctly and from the fact that you will be in the image for 10 seconds bulshe enough if you in it will kill the main skills she is a strong kick ,series , bloodlust (affects the speed bumps ) and another to recover bumps and most importantly the Constitution of course because punching the monster with 4500 life is very problemno ( I have over 4600 handles when I put on the shelf and is treated easier furikomi life good money and so no where to put ( last seen 3 000 000 what there is , is not very closely ) particularly funny to me Skil acceleration time but rock is not necessarily just is sometimes useful to dump or heap or when the magician you to the ground tied with a blue thread ( together with thread moves is not a bad range or mage can podehat to explore !!!!!!!!))))

B
BIB 18.05.20

MONK-E, yeah... and acceleration, etc is all cool... only slots, for a maximum of five spells :(

O
Oni Kenshin 18.05.20

2 BOBAH to Swing trade a little help - I have 17 lvl but I felt the difference when I put 5 of the rings +10 to the chance to get rare items in slots! Now of the monsters falls from the horn of plenty! :) And the probability of buying the good stuff depends on character level. And yet... If anyone has found a vampire sword with four slots, not broke, what were the parameters? I found one but there are only +2 howling (played vampiresa level 68)...

B
BOBAH 18.05.20

Trade is felt only after the 30th level.

O
Oni Kenshin 18.05.20

2 VOVA will Take note! What's your level of difficulty and the level of your vampire?

6o6 18.05.20

actually, you should slots to push not ring and vampire Runci with perhit life so !!! and life raspberry :)

O
Oni Kenshin 18.05.20

2 6o6 Runes well to insert only at low levels - because rune gives only +3%. Higher appear ring with +10% and above. Besides, these rings have other necessary parameters.

K
Kuznecov Sergey 18.05.20

in my opinion vampires need to download the ability to throw a punch. Now level 92, on the gold of such an attack to kill almost anyone. As to the form of vampire then ideally it should be pumped so that Nocht to turn into a vampire, and the day ostanavlivali ability

3arhangel 18.05.20

A variant of the pure knight no one saw? And I don't understand something - all of hatat this option, and in the meantime my vamp too fast auto-attack makes enemies... special. strikes are just for show.

Z
Zlatoust17 18.05.20

3arhangel
You lost track of time ))