3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DnipR 18.05.20 10:44 am

Clock dealers and the Agency. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Is it possible to remove weekends in salons and agencies (sat-sun) and make sure that they worked around the clock. I remember a long time ago and they worked around the clock, and right now, with a long flight across the expanses already tired of that after a time I bring the goods just in time for a Saturday or Sunday or in the night. Maybe there's some mod or something in the config change possible ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 18.05.20

DnipR
Funny you damn))From the main menu, choose to buy a truck,then any shop and even when you come to the salon.What's the fashion))

P
Podonok 71rus 18.05.20

g_set_time Motel time
And every cabin has a car Park, you can sleep

D
DnipR 18.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yes, I am more of the Agency actually interested in.
_BESIK_
+
Podonok 71rus
About time thank you, will try.
Can you sleep only 2 or 3 times in a row. Then writes this is the place to stay, but you are tired.

V
Viktor.T. 18.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hello Alexander. Are you sure it's noticed.

s
severe116rus 18.05.20

DnipR
what's stopping you during a flight Monday through Friday to buy the truck, put it in the garage, and at the end of the flight (Saturday or Sunday) to transfer to him? You can be creative, like, you during the flight saw an ad or something else that I learned about the back to you truck, called my agent (or nagaru, or friend - who knows) and asked to buy you this truck is in the right configuration. You can also condition him to put, like, so, how come the flight, the truck was already waiting for me in the garage in full working order. In the end, I come with rasai truck waiting for you. This is a game, it connect fantasy is welcome. And play more interesting.
Rig 3 is there in the story then girlfriend got a flat, it is still kind of garbage has happened, then the guy is urgent by the way need a ride - it was interesting. And ЕТС2 has the most stories to invent.

D
DnipR 18.05.20

severe116rus
With trucks is no problem, ride VNL670 and are not going to change. Also bought a few garages and I beat them all already bought the truck. But the staff to hire is a problem, because I hire not everyone, but according to a certain criterion (the mod) and I need workers to come across not in every Agency!

s
severe116rus 18.05.20

DnipR
then do not understand what the problem is - for the recruitment of drivers is not necessarily to the staffing Agency to drive: open the menu and hire at least during flight, even at night, though the output is via a menu at once drove from all agencies are displayed.

D
DnipR 18.05.20

severe116rus

menu

So where exactly is possible right now to do that ? There is only a menu card agencies. On drevnyuchy versions a few years ago, I remember that it was possible to hire a carrier from the menu, and how to do this now, something was found. All menus and breadth clambered. So we have to ride on agencies to find needed personnel.

upd. The problem was solved by uninstalling the fashion changed icons from the workshop of Steam. Because of this, fashion has gone button the recruitment of drivers from the menu, where it always was.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 18.05.20

DnipR
And it was necessary to draw about the Agency.Who or what side to not belong.First, buy or expand your garage then choose to hire drivers here at what time or even che.(Oh smoked pancake)))

D
DnipR 18.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I already wrote above that bought garages, cars loaded. A key recruitment drivers were not on the menu for the mod. Turned off the mod, the button appeared. And about time, and about everything else is also quite in detail. I think someone wanted to understand, he understood :)