3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.05.20 10:44 am

Nuca-World | Gangs | Dealers (Fallout 4)

Hi all. I began to take DLC Cores world. As I understand it, you can go for the raiders or traders. From here follow a few questions:
1. Who, in your opinion, it is better to go through the DLC? Who has more advantages, awards and so on?
2. Passing for the raiders somehow affect the Commonwealth?
3. Which gang is best to heat?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 18.05.20

The raiders come in for dealers you just all shoot. You can leave 2 of the gang. In the Commonwealth, the towns can be captured/percentage to put, well, all have nothing more to do.

P
Posledovatel 18.05.20

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.05.20

For traders no passage no. Kill bosses and all. Merchants then say something like yeah, well done, now get outta here and this will all end. Even no change will occur, traders will continue to sit in their seats.
Every gang is the same, choose according to personal preferences. Flock - dirty bestiality, Followers - maniacs, psychopaths, Operators of the most sane, prefer to cut the suckers the power of persuasion, not weapons (in fact, it can be seen only from their conversations, but they differ only in the costumes). Band that will get the least of the zones in the Park (5 on 3 is not divided equally, someone will have to miss) will sarchet and declare war to others. How to allocate areas also completely purple, except for Safari, which is logical to give the Pack. Tarzan living there it really will be delighted (as it relates to other gangs - not tested).
On the Heath will be affected when you're done to share good in the Park and raiders hint that it is time to expand. If up to this point did not develop settlements will have to do it for the raiders (from settlers, they are almost indistinguishable), and if you have already set up a bunch of cozy little villages - you'll have to kick/ kill/ terrorize their own people, which he touts and who personally sewed the mattresses.

m
magister1 18.05.20

Rakszas
The genius of the developers is something.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Marquess
read the wiki, there are described all the buns radiovka

M
Marquess 18.05.20

Cheryl

and a reference do not share?

Z
Zolotko555 18.05.20

Marquess
The Commonwealth will not be affected but the friendship with Preston he will cease to be your partner...and will either remain silent or attack

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Marquess
texted

f
frysis 18.05.20

magister1
The developers did the right thing, be kind and do the right thing almost always boring and unprofitable,
That moral dilemma to act like a good person and be left with nothing or go out and have fun, then to face the consequences (though the consequences as such are almost there)

Z
Zolotko555 18.05.20

frysis
I don't know I personally wasn't bored to do the right thing and destroy the raiders....but for them I was really nasty to play and boring

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

which is better: sad cheerful farmers or raiders?

D
DarKain_PYA 18.05.20

Pick of the raiders. In its settlement raider, the raider trader sells 2 times more ammo on any weapon than the standard settlement +unique raider gun cartridges( I think the 7.62). Raider do 3 post in a community and forget about the bullets forever)

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Marquess
well, a true fan of the game would be... more got game exp (experience points) to upgrade your game. Therefore it is better to leave those, and other, and more factions to end when the main quest was something to do.

P
Pepin3d 18.05.20

Cheryl
What you mercenary ;) just kidding

Marquess
I'm surprised you're interested then play after these spoilers?

M
Marquess 18.05.20

Pepin3d

I just like to be informed

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Pepin3d
no, just prefer a peaceful way of solving problems in the game
and HOW much EXP!!! :)