3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STRENG 18.05.20 10:45 am

Does not run on win 10 (Total War: Attila)

In General, a game I have not started after you install windows 10, somebody faced? How treated?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negramotnyy 18.05.20

To run work not tried?

S
Slayerz85 18.05.20

STRENG
do check the cache helped me.

y
ybomaco 18.05.20

You know the Golden rule system. admin? Works - do not touch! So here I am asking you what for it was to upgrade to 10? This is a principle?

N
Negramotnyy 18.05.20

ybomaco
And zaminusovali too I think...People are curious about and they want to feel that the current 10винда

Z
Zlatoust17 18.05.20

What whining do not understand me, it lags for 10.

b
bosser24071 18.05.20

ybomaco
This rule SIS admin idiot

f
flaur74 18.05.20

the same garbage was when I updated everything flew (of games of course ) downloaded the image RTM Pro and put it on a clean install with formatting right now, everything seems to work as it should

E
Eroppo 18.05.20

ybomaco
You know the Golden rule system. admin? Works - do not touch!
This is probably about discouting that crooked little hands somehow trigger the system and afraid of her to even breathe again to operate has not ceased, because of the stupid all nifiga not understand what they do, and what happens as a result of their actions?

y
ybomaco 18.05.20

Ahahaha, are you flown?))) I did not minusovat, unlike some). It's just an opinion, nothing more. To quarrel with you not going.

S
STRENG 18.05.20

Slayerz85
Ehm and how to make it?

V
VETER15 18.05.20

Che you there to simmer things in, wait, go to the sea and the optimization of games from the developers. Enough to sit at home staring at the monitor, go outside Jogging.

y
ybomaco 18.05.20

VETER15
It you have correctly noticed, comrade)

s
staffik 18.05.20

Personally, I can not run due to Windows defender. You come into it,disconnect, then go to the log of the defender there are two files in the quarantine, select them both and click revert,the game is working

M
Marsel Kazan 18.05.20

staffik
help!Windows defender has blocked the exe file so no mistakes the game would not start!

r
roxass 18.05.20

staffik
a detail - zahodish in him ... ?