3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 18.05.20 10:45 am

Unknown places (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Some traders can buy the cards after reading that on the map appear strange. Anyone can buy a card from unknown places Velena?
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 18.05.20

Alex0493
From reading the cards the quests appear searches vadimchik drawings. And new issues appear on the map or by viewing the secondary ads on the boards, or just when it turns around

B
Bupycop 18.05.20

Alex0493
There are cards for rapid movement, they are only for Skellige and sold there is the same, so on each island to not swim.

B
Blaster Dark 18.05.20

I cheat all the unknown locations are discovered, but near the grotto/ruins/XS dragon hunters(or whatever?) there is an Unknown place - XS how to get there, although it may be a bug. On the surface there's nothing. And at the bottom of the current ruins - hmm, yeah, I still Eye Nihalani there than hanging or running? check it!

A
Alex0493 18.05.20

Widukind
Bupycop
I'm just saying, that something like this was called a Guide what is there on this ground. On skellige Yes, there is. But it is not only fast transitions but opens and unknown places which are not. But in Velenje and in Novigrad is also something similar happened. Or is it a figment of my imagination?))))

W
Widukind 18.05.20

Alex0493
Guide to gwinto is in the game showing how many cards there are not used and approximately where to look for them, but on the geography of the events of the game that I've ever met. And maps of the Islands of Skellige open place rapid transition (a few for ARD Skellige and one sign for the other Islands), not questions