3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 18.05.20 10:48 am

what is the \"LOOKUP FALIED\" (Fallout 4)

After installing the patch 1.5 on the pirates, the effects appeared this thing, well at least does no harm, but it gives the effect of a -2 to agility and perception, I suspect it's punishment for piracy, can who faced, and tell me how to remove this thing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 18.05.20

the same plus mods don't work plus the hairstyle change is not really all LOOKUP FALIEDAPOLLO22

V
Vyxyxol 18.05.20

This is not some effect, just in your pirates do not have the required localization files in Russian language, specifically for survival mode, the game is looking for them and finds the result - LOOKUP FAILED for example, instead of hunger, etc.
On the non-working mods, is protection in beta patch from Bethesda for the most complete RV test eliminating conflicts from hundreds of mods installed. In the release version, most likely this will not happen, but who knows. Want fashion otchityvayasj on 1.4.132.

A
APOLLO22 18.05.20

Muskrat
now everything is clear

r
ripvango 18.05.20

On one pirate tracker, I found this patch with Survival and it was accompanied by the so-called Russian string-files. My guess is that these strings is the remedy against these LOOKUP FALIED.
Is there a guide where to cut these to throw and what to do with them, how to be a... Can enlighten here? Thanks in advance. )

B
BlackTigerTK 18.05.20

ripvango
...\Fallout 4\Data\Strings

r
ripvango 18.05.20

BlackTigerTK
Class! Thank you! )

V
Vasiliy Kotik 18.05.20

ripvango
Hi. Could you throw a link to this patch?