3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 13.10.19 10:27 pm

Chaos mode (Borderlands 3)

I do not understand the bug or the feature of the game?

It is clear that in chaos mode buffs and debuffs always randomly, but with gaining experience the day. Time I go with the usual mobs for 8K experience get, at other times only 300. what does it depend? From buffs? Or locations? Actually, with the drop rate of good loot is apparently the same: the location of all legendarily swamped by tomatoes, then no one, even with bosses. Play consistently for 3 chaos mode, not shut down and not switch to the other.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Abramov 08.02.21

Winnie-the-Pooh
Himself xs ... random along the way ... for 2 weeks now I've been playing in chaos 3 ... then everyone sprinkles with legs, then it's empty ... but somehow it's not balanced ... from a simple mob or chest 2 legs .... from the boss, then none, then 5 .... xs ...... you have to wait for the patches ... it's not interesting to pump new Persians.

B
Beirut 08.02.21

Winnie-the-Pooh
Igor Abramov
it's strange that you didn't notice this even during the leveling process, right from the beginning of the game you can see that the loot (and its price) vary quite a lot from location to location, that is, the development went in a simple way, sometimes thick, sometimes empty.
so when entering a loka, you can use the loot in chests or in kiosks to determine what the quality of the gear will be and this can be curbed.

x
xxBLIKxx 08.02.21

Guys, tell me
I opened the Chaos mode, and began to play on it, but the usual experience stopped gaining. Those. I get experience for completing tasks and killing enemies, and this experience goes to the level of chaos (opening tokens). How to get normal levels in chaos mode?

_
_DooM_ 08.02.21

xxBLIKxx can I
start playing True Seeker Mode?

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.02.21

How do you find bosses after completing the storyline? What are the legendary bosses?

A
Alex_Leo 08.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Bosses appear again after re- entering the game or from the main menu of the game. So you can spawn them as many times as you like where they first met. The location of some bosses / unique mobs is described, for example, here https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Borderlands_3_characters

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.02.21

Alex_Leo
That is, you will have to manually remember where each boss was in Google? And then they gave a shit ... Here's a half-baked game-imperfection-2019, well, just a platinum award winner!

_DooM_
Well, yes, yes. I started playing this mode after the first playthrough, with the introduction skipped. Ofigel from life is simple. The first boss gave me some kind of pvp battle, almost died on it. Or dead, xs already. The dogs on the first lock almost bitten, I had to run around the location as in a serialusseme, clearing passages in my cubicle in order to calmly run through the plot; and then the real tarkov and death began, the sectors of shelling and lumbago, the game from the corner (I give fried greetings to the modelers who do not match the texture to the architecture of the environment around the edges) and similar fun.

I
Ichigo_Kun 16.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Yes, there are a couple of bosses, and almost all of them are at the end of the locations, it's hard to lose.
And so, the game is built more for an onl solo passage, so anyone should not have much difficulty in passing it. Legs always fall from bosses, especially on the second playthrough, which kills the interest in pumping.

And simplicity, it seems to me, does not go with this series. In DLS, a boss with a buggy level scaling was added to the first part, it seemed like they wanted to fix it, but the fan went in and left it. This became one of the features of the game, in the second part it was continued with a bunch of references to Cromerax. In the 3rd, there is nothing like this yet.