3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Presidyk 13.10.19 10:27 pm

Help with percent AMD Processor unknown

Here's the thing, my PC was put in another one percent ( master General told the court that he is not suitable :D ) percent runs but is not defined in the prog CPU-Z identified, it is amd phenom ii x4 950 ( don't know if you need something else )( actually this PC is the Batin designer XD ).
Guys who knows how, please tell me how to fix it, I don't want to climb somewhere, you'll break will gouge me to death :) please Tell me method safe) that I didn't break nothing)) if you need to go into BIOS or something, will you please give step by step instructions thanks in advance.
If some info needed then I'll tell you.
You may need [email protected] mail)
8 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

Generally,I would like to know what mother stuck this percent

b
bosa 13.10.19

There are no errors type : Microcode update when you start the computer ?

S
SPR1GGAN 13.10.19

Presidyk wrote:
If some info needed then I'll tell you.
who killed Kennedy?
and in fact, need the name of the motherboard
what the master said? and why he did not elaborate question immediately
if the percents did not fit ,the system would not start ,socket on the AM4 percent of what's there and what may not come is not clear .

P
Patrick Star Online 13.10.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
socket on the percent AM4
Do not confuse AMD Athlon X4 950 AMD Phenom II X4 950. The latest socket AM3 TDP 125W and. Not every Mat. fee for АМ3 this heating package is designed. Maybe at the start of the warning incompatible CPU issue. But the system will start and work. But how much work - there could be as lucky.

P
Presidyk 13.10.19

Here guys, I think this will help.
Answer the questions why and how so. My dad's computer and what was he doing with small I do not know, I had my own and it was OK, my they broke while I was in University. I need to work with PC and I got behind this, and here such miracles happen that I'm just powerless and resort to the help of a higher power)
No there are no errors, all is quiet, the only thing that does not define him and my father constantly spoils the nerves, they say he is slower, yet just because there not showing it to him.
Personally, I believe that much shit don't paint a Ferrari will not do and it is high time to throw

S
SonyK_2 13.10.19

Presidyk wrote:
...His father's computer and what was he doing with small I do not know...
I understand that the father together with his younger brother shaman? if Yes, maybe they installed the CPU АМ3 (if Aida and CPU-Z socket identified correctly)...
Spoiler

...in the motherboard with AM2.
Спойлерhttp://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/mb/ga-ma69vm-s2_10#sp

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 13.10.19

SonyK_2
All right, CPu-z shows 2 cores 2 threads, and that Athlone 250.

P
Patrick Star Online 13.10.19

Yes, the number of cache multiplier, the frequency and number of cores is very similar to the Athlon II X2 250. In the list of compatible processors for your motherboard announced its support starting BIOS version F10E. Try the BIOS update.
The list of supported processors:
Спойлерhttp://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/mb/ga-ma69vm-s2_10#support-cpu
Link to the BIOS download page
Спойлерhttp://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/mb/ga-ma69vm-s2_10#support-dl