3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 18.05.20 10:50 am

The-rassamee full passage is? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Please help. Want to pereproyti game pmaximum side, hidden quests, etc. And shop so podipara: from the storyline in the Heart and Blood, and again in the campaign mode, to breath and Corvo Bianca pyanstvovali with Cornflower and atuniversity Triss! There are scholars of the right path? Could you tell me the right algorithm. Pzhlsta.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 18.05.20

Algorithm no. Come in any sequence.

G
Gino Pane 18.05.20

And what's the problem?

B
Bigg 18.05.20

Gino Pane
the problem is that not all quests you know that some quests are in a certain passage is not available, something then, something now. Something is unclear?

B
Bigg 18.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Oh! he tried?

S
SS44 18.05.20

How come the Witcher passed it with almost all the quests (some Bagnoli) at the time. Took 107 hours. Now with all the DLC even do not dare to take , because you will need probably 150 hours(((

B
Bigg 18.05.20

SS44
PTS educational but I didn't ask if there's enough of life all through. Thank you for all well-known statistics. Och helped.

B
Bigg 18.05.20

Please who have nothing to say in fact, do not abuse the topic with nonsense and bullshit. I asked for help, not to chew the fat bored.

L
Lexx_Luger 18.05.20

Bigg
The passage is not. There is a table of the availability and conditions for obtaining quests. So, here you go. Nothing better than this I have not found, although it was something like that.
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2125/?

F
FallenGhost 18.05.20

Bigg
So the Witcher and passed the first and only time. Together with the two additions I came up with 371 job done.

Missed, as I remember only one quest in Skellige(he, as you mentioned above, disappears at some point).

Checked on a quest here: http://gamesisart.ru/guide/Witcher_3_Prohozhdenie.html On this website they provided everything. Very convenient - a list with titles and locations.

And so General advice would be to do quests at your level(+-5) and clean up EVERYTHING you see while moving through the campaign mode.

T
TheKep 18.05.20

Bigg
1. The campaign mode to battle in the kaer morhen
2. heart of stone
3. the campaign mode until the end
4. blood and wine
3.s. 3 and 4, the points can be swapped

F
FallenIcarus 18.05.20

TheKep
HoS is during searches in Novigrad

B
Bigg 18.05.20

1.And between what quests or levels of a game can be without loss to the story and DLS to do secondary quests?
2.In some places the plot or DLS is free hunting if you use air term. On Skellige out?
3. I understand that to comply with the COP and partially KV I can before the battle on Skellige?
4.KV is completed only after the story?

N
Nurp 18.05.20

Bigg
I have, incidentally, ahead of the same passage with a total cleansing of all the side effects and question marks.
The link you have given to the passage - http://gamesisart.ru/guide/Witcher_3_Prohozhdenie.html
It is the most comprehensive of CTE. I saw. In the first pass, gallop I'm on it and focused.
Before the battle in the kaer Morhen (between full implementation of DOS. sujecki on Skellige, but before the trip to Velen for Uma) performed by the COP, you can immediately clean up all major cards and partly to start the campaign mode KIV a full clean Consentkey map. Then finish off the core. the campaign mode and finish the campaign mode in KIV. Can KIV and dessert left (although for me it is better to start to DOS. the battle for a change).

B
Bigg 18.05.20

FallenGhost
Nurp
Unfortunately this passage does not have to get the complete information on blogs and so on. In this passage, for example, there is no quest with the Herald landing in jail(KIV)

N
Nurp 18.05.20

Bigg
Here's another very sensible assistance http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt
Here KIV is fully (prison) and much more.