3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 18.05.20 10:51 am

Do not run the game (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Played yesterday, everything was OK. Directly during the game hung the computer, had to reboot, but it turns out I flew, I had to reinstall Windows. After you reinstall Windows and install all programs to run the game(c++2008-2015,4.6.2 net framework,directx,the Drava vidyuhi), decided to start the game. And here is what

Game pirates if anything, Windows 10 64bit litsuha. Already tried 2 other Repack and it says the same thing. Anti-virus during installation disable. Other games sniper ghost warrior, mass effect andromeda work. Right kind of mystic. Never found a solution to my problem, though there may experts exist with practical advice.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Villages 18.05.20

Try to reinstall... the Way games without Latin letters(Russian). Can you help, I don't know.

-
---Dimon--- 18.05.20

for tablet need steam installed, or the registry. From whom the Repack???

-
---Dimon--- 18.05.20

Threw in a personal look!

h
hyper1 18.05.20

---Dimon---
thank you , all start. I never thought that this game need steam) why not write about it in the description of the Repack is interesting.

h
hyper1 18.05.20

The Villages
the Russian layout is Cyrillic) thanks for the advice, but my way of playing was Latin.

T
Teranaft234 18.05.20

hyper1
Nonsense, do not need to Repack steam !

h
hyper1 18.05.20

Teranaft234
he was convinced that need. do not run the game while steam is not installed.

S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

hyper1
Prior to this all the time without steam played. See curves Repack went.

-
---Dimon--- 18.05.20

Curves is not a Repack, it's a pill available that requires a registry entry incentive. In many this error is happening in Windows 10, I have seven, and this was not, everything ran as expected!!!

h
hyper1 18.05.20

tried Repack from nemos, goob, vicnet. they all require steam entries in the registry.

T
Teranaft234 18.05.20

hyper1
Mechanics and Hatab.