3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 18.05.20 10:52 am

Denovo? (Tekken 7)

The game will be on PC. Will Denovo?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormtroopir 18.05.20

Dark Kahn
the stars say maybe

K
KIBERMAX 18.05.20

While someone thinks ,and whether the game Denovo, I'll buy it after it will be released on PC.

N
NeverSm1le 18.05.20

now 99% of the time the developers put Denovo on their games, so the most that will be.

s
shecter666 18.05.20

I think the game for the first time in the entire series on the PC,decent pay,rather than swing,maybe the game will be worth waiting for the publisher and we will see more exclusives on the PC,so for example, in soul calibur I want poshpilit,even more than Tekken

Y
Yushimitsy 18.05.20

Dark Kahn
and from what you took, what can you answer? Will not become clear for release but he still has at least half a year.

A
Agent Qracle 18.05.20

The Japanese do not suffer such Heru, so I am sure it WILL NOT

P
Pierre Dac 18.05.20

Dark Kahn
It is unlikely that will be.

x
x[GAMER]x 18.05.20

Unlikely. Dark Souls III without Denuvo left.

D
DMITRIY3500 18.05.20

right now, almost all with Denuvo, so...

789dm789 18.05.20

Why do we need sperately fighting game?! MK, Tekken, streetfighter without an online lame and boring.

P
ProstoqYParen 18.05.20

789dm789
For the company,just to play.To win in multiplayer,you have to be an ACE and to play over the YEARS.

P
ProstoqYParen 18.05.20

NeverSm1le
And GTA 5 and dark souls 3?

P
ProstoqYParen 18.05.20

KIBERMAX
GTA 5 has sold well and denovo.

E
Evgeniy Kondratenko 18.05.20

You never can tell. On the one hand Dark Souls III was without denovi. on the other God Eater for PC has had this protection. Although most likely denovi will not. SF won 5 without it, and nothing. Fighting game requires a good response and denova ship system where the game is. Whatever the developers denucci did not say but it is a fact, won in lurke there is an article read about the SecuROM/Denuvo:
Spiccata of the killer facts
DENUVO uses a virtual machine(VM), which is itself one big SL-o-o-o-KJV-o-o-K;
64-bit, which in itself is putting an extra strain on the virtual machine (twice more registers need to be saved in the stack, each primitive falls additional load handling registers, the expansion tapes p-code to epic proportions, increasing the number of bugs in a geometric progression);
The amount of allocated space in the executable file of the virtual machine DENUVO of approximately four virtual machines SecuROM's. However, optimization-with!
Unconditional jumps (JMP) for one or a small group of asm instructions - retarded and no longer relevant feature VM Denucci, which was inherited from the VM Securom 8 version. The fact that all the JMP are easily removed when you trace even the most primitive filter, which is written on a knee for 5 minutes, the Austrian developers who sit in Europe, apparently, still do not know;
But for the Central processor unit (CPU) the darkness of genovia unconditional jump is a real nightmare! To detain them it would take longer than a brute force MD5 hash;
But freaking out to Reinhard that was not enough, and he decided to surpass the plan to reduce the speed of execution of code (although in the same Securom tried to observe the reverse): was added doublerooms branch execution of code with conditional jumps (conditional double-branches ). The meaning of this thing is that Denouce shit on the flags of the CPU and, respectively, to be executed conditional branch or not - in either case, the code would be the same. Needless to say about the unjustified expansion of the volumes and the time of its execution?
Zasiranie application memory pages of 4096 bytes. Of which over 2000 pieces. The saddest thing is that executable code there are a dozen instructions, which is really useful on the strength of one or two;
Rape of the original entry point (OEP) and CPUID for encryption;
Create extra GUARD-flow, which throughout the game to loop Fucks Your CPU (in fact he's guarding the integrity of one low-level functions, so you can't join a debugger). The point of this absolutely no!
Poor optimization. For static functions Denovi open, the compiler is enabled with the option "the Hindu code".

z
zhiforsnik 18.05.20

unlikely

J
JokeCorp 18.05.20

789dm789 wrote:
Why do we need sperately fighting game?! MK, Tekken, streetfighter without an online lame and boring
Well I have e.g. KI full pack fighters purchased in General. The fighting itself is great but I would not say that if I always played against bots then pleasure would not be received... as stumble on some nerds in online almost climb) Watch the joy/Claudia for a more relaxing games) And Tekken story better than KI is. So the desire of online is also is not strong, but one figure I'll buy Namco... yet encouraging.

D
DanielNewgate 18.05.20

Rumor has it that Tekken and ghogha will, and hence without denovo, but this is not accurate.

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

anyway hacked

r
raimboss 18.05.20

Denovo will.

A
Agent Qracle 18.05.20

Still didn't ruin the game, people?