3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 18.05.20 10:53 am

Bug with rotorcraft. (Fallout 4)

Some bugs.How many have to I mean they created?Okay,never mind.After using rotorcraft he lost his head.Harm she did not seem responsible,but looks very ugly.Only a reboot helps.In the description of mod on the bike was written that when using it can disappear the head,and you just need to re-sit for him on and off.But that does not help(this mod,by the way I don't have).Mods affecting vintokryl no.Also because of this bug I can't use some vehicle mods,such as Riding Giddyup Buttercup and Automathrone happens to be the same.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tartusin 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Maybe something with the graphics of God of war looks better ?

D
Direm 18.05.20

Tartusin
With graphics?And here is she?

T
Tartusin 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Well sometimes graphics is to blame for the distortion.

D
Direm 18.05.20

Tartusin
It's definitely not graphics.Well, this can not be

A
AndreyLis 18.05.20

Man, if you have car mods then this could be for anything... a lot of mods write such programmers that the mod on the same motorcycle or even some Pribluda may affect vintokryl. By the way, why cite the example of bugs and their treatment of fashion which you never use?..

D
Direm 18.05.20

Andrulis
I'm a mod on motec not using at a given time,but before he had.Perhaps after its removal left something causing this bug

A
AndreyLis 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
A very good question he leaves something or not... In principle it is not advisable to download third-party modification, there may be cramming anything. But in General hardly to due to the fact fashion. Rather, the reason is something that is now. As an option, try to remove one by one fashion which can be connected with this problem.

D
Direm 18.05.20

Andrulis
I have about 300 mods and I can't deactivate and isolate the problem

t
tyman21 18.05.20

Andrulis
You can not delete, just deactivate.
The tridognayta index2
Maybe there's a conflict of mods on your list .
So in Skyrim it happens, but there are prog, toli toli BOSS Wrye Bash which shows what mods are in conflict.

A
AndreyLis 18.05.20

tyman21
Yes, thanks for the tip =)
Actually, maybe I don't understand something, but why 300 mods? And Yes, tyman21 absolutely right, mods can conflict, especially in such numbers.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

Are you a fan of fallout?

D
Direm 18.05.20

Andrulis
I just want to diversify the game.After a week I can have 400 mods,two-500 mods
Bomber
I'm not a fan of fallout.I am the fallout.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
quite get.

A
AndreyLis 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Well, then you suffer. Humble yourself and relax.
But IMHO, the first look at gameplay as it was supposed to, without any mods. Not knowing all the existing content is difficult to draw objective conclusions what you are missing and what mods compensate for this. And you, judging by the numbers, put everything...

S
Spiny 18.05.20

To instruct a lot of mods and blame the game... tell me More what this freak did not optimize all the mods. Pulled mods, and now suffer from developers.

D
Daidjer 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
I think the main bug is you. )))

D
Direm 18.05.20

Andrulis
I actually went through this game 4 times without mods,got bored,and became more interesting wanders through this desert of houses and cars,ponastavili interesting stuff,and I've configured the game to your taste.
Spiny
When I blamed the game?I just saw a small bug and decided to ask whether if you met someone else this bug and know whether it and the decision.
Daidjer
I'm not a bug.I the virus.Dangerous and deadly.I will destroy any game,any program with one click.don't know how people do it,but I don't want that superpower.

A
AndreyLis 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Then it is clear... Not clear what's the catch 5 times to pass the game, but it's probably a matter of taste. And what about breaking of programs, games and other things can as a programmer to say this: any large program the game anyway, any larger is a set of bugs and spikes, which they cover up. In the case of the same polychem all the worse by the mods, many of which no doubt curves. If not thought out any instrument to insulate them from each other - they are quite a can interfere and produce the most diverse and unexpected bugs. And find out what the cause of a bug would be extremely difficult.

D
Daidjer 18.05.20

Andrulis wrote:
It is not clear what is the trick 5 times to pass the game, but it's probably a matter of taste.
This is not a joke, it is a matter of taste. I'm the third Folic and NV don't remember how much time passed. And fourth a lot more time pass. I also collected distributions of any mods. So I understand very well the Tridognayta index2. )))

P
Pepin3d 18.05.20

The tridognayta index2
You could even write thinking things like Loot/Boss in conjunction with WryeBash?
If you have over 9000 mods without this app won't figure out the problem.