3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miha Inkognito 13.10.19 10:28 pm

The layout of the sight for different distances. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

All kind time of day. Once again crap one's pants with your favorite headshots from the sniper rifle G28, specifically my version of wolves, I decided it was worth the bother to check what her bulletdrop. To measure the distance used the sniper sitting on the tower and the daytime (sniper has some bonuses at night, but what - XS). The sniper rifle fit for the following: Sight for different distances, the laser MAWL, bipod, silencer. On the right is bulletdrop with perk Advantage in ballistics on the left - no, especially for lazy people like me who don't play as a sniper and don't like to constantly go into inventory and change the perks. As you can see, the scatter without the perk is very large, so using it from a distance more than 300 meters is impractical. Soran for crooked, but in General, everything is clear and understandable, if you have any questions, ask here. If it comes hand - lay out the markings from the TAC50 and the sight TX5i. All good:)

Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miha Inkognito 13.10.19

Did not measure the distance more than 400 meters because of the inappropriateness of this action, typically, such distances uses a sniper rifle with a longitudinally sliding gate. About the risks by 300 meters with a perk - requires minor amendment, and did not realize until the end that you need to take the middle, or slightly down (exactly to the markings on the screenshot).

B
BlackTigerTK 13.10.19

Micah Incognito
So G28 is positioned in the game as a surfactant - a semi-automatic rifle. SVD in the same way:-)

M
Miha Inkognito 13.10.19

UPD. apparently, she had a night increases the range, because the bullet flew above my reconciliation. Tomorrow will be engaged in night shooting, will update the screenshot. UPD.2 or not, I can not understand nicherta, write to someone like you?

M
Miha Inkognito 13.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Well, I know. What do you mean? If you mean distance, then the real G28 sighting range at the chest of the target up to 600 meters.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.10.19

Micah Incognito
So we are about a game not reality:-) Just someone who can not look there, not a surfactant, but in the start it:-)