3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20 08:27 pm

Which difficulty level do you choose? (Crysis 2)

Is there life on the highest difficulty level? I play on the Recruit and still quite hard. If there are cool gamers who play on the highest difficulty level leave feedback as it is very difficult ? And in General here we write all that is connected with the complexity of this wonderful game.
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metias 18.05.20

Sobieraj I pass on all the difficulty levels but now I'm on veteran

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

Metias
Done I then try to go to Warrior of the future

S
Sp1der_man 18.05.20

without much difficulty the past on veteran

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

Sp1der_man

Damn but you're all cool guys respect.

S
Sp1der_man 18.05.20

try to play the stealth,may be easier

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

Sp1der_man

Well, actually I yuzayu steyls quite often,especially like to sneak up on an enemy from behind with usey strength of his super-hit then watching epic flight. :D

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 18.05.20

Damn but you're all cool guys respect.
schito? no one here went on hardcore, lol. but from the beginning I played, the warrior of the future, hosted the game in three parishes, 8 hours and change, learn synuli

M
Maniac-X 18.05.20

Waiting for Stalker to bleat you stoned or something?

R
Rainbow Crash 18.05.20

85 Troll level
krasava finally, buy yourself an ice cream

Waiting for Stalker 2
nothing is hard on the Warrior of the Future no, it's just better to go mostly stealth
and the General theme is nerd

K
Konung Olaf 18.05.20

The junta
Future warrior + stealth = a wild frenzy over a stupid ai and easy passage

A
ADEKVATEN 18.05.20

there is very easy. it will be difficult with the screamer..

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 18.05.20

krasava finally, buy yourself an ice cream
bought those jealous? I think so

j
jop0lom 18.05.20

lol the people) at max I'm just running like ass with the Magnum and hit everyone in the face) even girnigo to blame, can it with such arrogance Ah*evat and couldn't move)) looks hilarious) and actually if you open the necessary modules and to learn how to play it becomes quite easy (I'm in style the ninja - fast movement around the battlefield in stealth with fast ekzekutimi and smashing in the face). But this is my second passage, passed the first time calm stealth on veteran. So more than adequately and very high)

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 18.05.20

King Olaf
+1=)
Naginaet AI only because the damage from their guns is huge!=)

M
MARODER1 18.05.20

At the level of Soldier of the future stay tuned after the beginner, the second tested the game, and pretty challenging too thought after 4 the mission when accustomed to control..
True, some do not like it when someone else killed all the soldiers at the location know about your location and crawling critters to you.

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

Yeah

H
HeyRock 18.05.20

I'm not playing,but maybe try on the middle difficulty level,or start with the future war,not better with a veteran)))

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

Damn,the company is the juice I first of all went a multiplayer at so much stuff the more I can't play it.

T
TheEmeric 18.05.20

the whole point was to get a clear shot, say on the heads of all the game has passed all the difficulties, sometimes I go to any mission and just practicing, well, where more aliens, they are harder to kill than people because they run fast

Z
Zhdu stalker 2 18.05.20

I agree,aliens are hard to wet especially the big guys which give 500 nano catalyst. Uhh well, in a word.