3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20 08:27 pm

The principle of saving? (Far Cry: Primal)

Tell me who was playing. I go out early in the game after treatment savage from the cave take out my bow to shoot the arrow. 7 of the 8 remains. press F5 and restart the game. arrows as it should be 7, but I was in the cave.although there are abroad. it should be or it's a bug? after a quick conservation implies the preservation in the place where you pressed F5.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
Saved the game last visited the Union camp or the Outpost near the point of sleep, and not where you will remain.

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

Sidorovich12
If it turns out towards the distant from the camp the place going to kill me, the loot collected on the way I will continue (and that's if I have time before his death press F5) and stomp me to the desired point will have on the new. So?

G
GG4 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
Not a shame to ask such questions.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
It's the second Far Cry.

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

GG4
if the game wasn't button F5 I wouldn't. in other games, quick save it is saving to the point of depression (examples I hope to bring not necessary). and here it is not working although stated on the menu keyboard settings..

S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
Exactly. But the map points to the emergence of many, in addition to camps and outposts. So to not go too far.
The way to move the map do not have to go through the entire map on foot. You can also ka in 4 pieces to teleport to the outposts.

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

Sidorovich12
thank you. I have already figured out. just confused by the phrase quick save. in my understanding it means the opposite.and I thought it was a bug, seeing as a lot of the questions asked on the Internet about saves in this game.

S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
Well, the idea of a quick save and it should work, that is, to keep in the same place where you are. But then the moment another.
In the woods at any moment can attack predators. If you have life enough and will not save then from the place of death, after appearing on the point will be to attack and kill.
No wonder that the developers have made the conservation camps and outposts, where animals do not agree well.

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

Sidorovich12
for you described situations in the game there is no AutoSave or as you noticed the camp with places to sleep. although I do not think that someone in the heat of a hot battle will peck at F5. but after taking a comfortable position before the seizure of the camp and noting all the enemies can and will be saved so that in the event of a failed attack (((for me, the discovery during the camp's capture))) not to do it all over again. but it is more related to the wishes, but not to the point given me the question. thanks that have responded.

S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
It developers need to ask why they did it. Notorious I think for the sake of realism:)
And about the capture of the camps. I usually try to do everything quietly remotely using animals and owls dropping bombs, salasa or hiding at the same time there where NPCs can't reach me or do not notice.

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

Sidorovich12
I did too at first. but I found it very easy. when he quietly cut out all of the trash more.

S
Sidorovich12 18.05.20

Jacob Temple
Well on insane difficulty mode does not work on another to survive:))

J
Jacob Temple 18.05.20

Sidorovich12
it is likely.if I pass the pen to try.

A
Akunamatataa 18.05.20

I've created a detailed guide to save the edge in the Headlights primal work on the Incentive:

Posted in the next topic in March:
That kind of nonsense in this game with a save?
So actually you had a little look around, before you create two new threads... ;)
Spoiler