3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord of nord 18.05.20 08:30 pm

E3 2017: Expectations and theory

So, Hello, forum. As you know soon, but rather after 9 days, will begin everyone's favorite Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3. Let's talk about what you expect to see where someone put some theory on some announcement. And the question is: what do you think, gentlemen, which company is the best. Last year, in my personal opinion, was Sony.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Price Ground 18.05.20

Ubisoft, Bethesda in my opinion

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20

Lord of nord wrote:
...will start everyone's favorite Electronic Entertainment Expo
Favorite, Yes, and all? Heh, heh...
At best 0.1% PG people will be able to visit. For them, she might be loved. The rest will quietly hate her, and along with the majors, it visited.

P
Posledovatel 18.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
0,01%

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.05.20

Well, try to repeat

G
GunslinGa_MZ 18.05.20

PG now covers this action?

F
FallenGhost 18.05.20

Most want 2 Bloodborne announcement from Sony. But I think this will not happen, unfortunately.

It would be nice to see gameplay RDR2, although in this game I have no doubt.

I would like the exact release date of God of War.

Also expect to see gameplay of the new Assassin and the NSF. Hope for the revival of these series, because the last part was terrible.

Well, like everything. A lot of rumors lately appeared relative to the announcement of the PS5, but I think it's complete nonsense. Portable console, maybe, but a console from Sony the new generation is unlikely.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.05.20

Lord of nord wrote:
will start everyone's favorite Electronic Entertainment Expo
No. In the nineties it would be interesting, now all equally dull or too colourful. The dialogue is the same, the conveyor is the same. The exception is indie, but there's the same 90% of the slag, so... ツ

H
HappyGhost 18.05.20

Just waiting for the gameplay of Sod:WWll and SW:B2

j
jigadloff 18.05.20

The Evil Within 2 will hopefully show!