3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.05.20 08:30 pm

Chinese stealth suit + melee weapon = bug or IMBA? (Fallout 3)

Artificial intelligence in F3 actually intelligence has never shone, but all the same it is interesting - when wearing a kit. stealth armor and wield melee weapons, it is normal that the enemies of the way, you do not notice?
If the shot even with a silencer, immediately unmasks and attracts the attention of all surrounding enemies, beat enemies over the head as much as anything - will always be the only warning, even if literally will be the nose on their knees to RUB.
Opponents who are close by, and did not pay attention to tortured by invisible forces of comrade - it is possible for all to cut out a whole squad of raiders, and no one will even notice.
Edition GOTY, mods should not (at all), stealth pumped up to 100, play on the highest difficulty level.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 18.05.20

Well what do you want from a stealth suit and 100 sneak)

R
RikoChiko 18.05.20

The Legacy Of Oblivion.
About the gun bug most likely. For a gun with a silencer for noise is equivalent to the cold.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 18.05.20

The curve engine, the reluctance of the gazebo to do a good, detailed game.

f
falsh777 18.05.20

Milesnick with the ninja perk in itself a bitter thing, and without stealth.

g
gmh4589 18.05.20

Rakszas
Stealth suit, plus the stealth gives you stealth for a hundred ride. And a pistol with a silencer. That's the result.
It's an RPG, not a shooter. Skills and perks affect all.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 18.05.20

Took a long time-2009-10 years . But remember - worked well the Stealth suit Using Stealth bracelet (shorter than this the game is full -find in hidden chests of the game that is, 2-I have an invisibility Persian !?) . And not a knife -give me a katana and a Gauss cannon !?