3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19 10:29 pm

A forum for communication (Diablo 2)

1)Let's discuss, who would you be playing after the reset? (if you want to play and if it ever will)
Who would be the main mage for the season and who is the auxiliary?

Where started? LoD, CL?
Except for very ancient times, always started on the classics with near sorci, but now thinking to go back to basics and start with fb on Lod, possibly with dukstaite. 10 years MFнгом not engaged) is Now even more interesting to try again.

Wigs will also be, but will depart on the second plan (if they even somehow be cut or removed, then nafig and to start I won't)

After the appearance of the little capital, the third mage will make Barba-laborer: Golder, UT, Crafter, possibly a clone-killer in one person, with disguises. Well, as the core, the fourth will be a pvp barb.

2) has Anyone tried to edit D2music.mpq and D2speech.mpq with edited files to play on PG? Lets you to serv, do not launch any update? Poidee should, because people use different language versions and translations.
I want to change in the client's original soundtrack for the music from the Zy-El mod. These days even I downloaded the mpq editor, but not yet tested.

If you've never played zy-el, or do not remember, I would say that the music made there is really very atmospheric. I especially like the theme of desert locations and the city 2 act.
On YouTube there is only the theme of the camp tramps, so throw off here it. If you are interested, you can put other locations.
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 13.10.19

Start six months or a year, after the reset.. When you can shake the shack+ with someone you know. Whoever you want, without any special ideas about money.
As always, in General, by rogue, necro in the Viper, perhaps. AFC stand on the bridge with a fishing rod

g
gottenspell 13.10.19

May be launched on the cl, so never and didn't take wigs for season 3, but not sure of course. As represented, has become sick. Most likely, as always, on the LOD. I would start with blissky, then rocked his pet, the necro poisoner. Well, Barbara-absolutely) + fransica or ww, on Nihlathak.

RainInTheNight
And fashion is evil in any game. Except that the rules are any serious bugs or add a previously unobtainable resolution, for example. I can't stand any gag, specifically fashion on the D2, it's a nightmare, all this IMHO, of course. Speaking of music, original music D2 isn't atmospheric? So here is all gorgeous.

f
firkax 13.10.19

I do not know who will start and when (immediately or later). But in the end will still ENCs Sorka, Boehner and koopal.

With d2music.mpq admits, some of it actually cut.

gottenspell wrote:
Speaking of music, original music D2 isn't atmospheric? So here is all gorgeous.
For any 10 years can be boring.

f
firkax 13.10.19

RainInTheNight wrote:
On YouTube there is only the theme of the camp tramps, so throw off here it.
Beautiful but my D2 is not the topic. The music of the heroes it seems.

E
Eleganza 13.10.19

Play in French, but with changes. In the official French somehow warped (incorrectly translated\in General not transferred) name of Runewords and some uniques. Problems with the approach to GHG was not.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 13.10.19

I would have sold painted in the old days of bug 40 Sedov and lived normally. Well, of course it is necessary to collect only the AMC and konoplo.

Separately want to note the naivety of the Rhine. Like as not the first day of the administrator knows should understand that the more provocations and reset requests, the longer it will be. And he will be when he scores, or when the server is once again flooded.

It is obvious that this is another of fluorine in favor of a reset. I actually do not mind, but we must not delude ourselves with naive illusions =)

K
Klassewer 13.10.19

Sour cream for Firka wrote:
I would have sold painted in the old days of bug 40 Sedov and lived normally. Well, of course it is necessary to collect only the AMC and konoplo.
But in the game these soda show? Well, not necessarily all 40 spread. 10 will suffice.

S

Klassewer
No, will merge.

M
MyatKO. 13.10.19

I would start the joke with all HCCL, should be fun... if you can convertors on normal hc and continue. and someone to play a - XS...

x
xvision 13.10.19

MyatKO.
On GHG not increased hc drop?
In his youth, he played on one city server, where everything is played on hc. I do not remember why and how it was implemented, but remember that the drop was increased so argued the admin.
Sobstvennno, hence the question - it is a feature of D2? (which makes sense) Or just a feature of server settings? Or maybe it should be, but on PG stupidly turned off, because nefig..

M
MyatKO. 13.10.19

xvision, I do not comment, ptmct don't know. haven't played on hc

C
CamoGoHka 13.10.19

All my life I play on HC. There is nothing nebylo value added, as it is now. This is just for tempering eggs and recharging of the heart. All played as you say, but were the iron that's all

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 13.10.19

I would have played on the nerves romanina.

f
firkax 13.10.19

xvision wrote:
Sobstvennno, hence the question - it is a feature of D2? (which makes sense) Or just a feature of server settings? Or maybe it should be, but on PG stupidly turned off, because nefig..
This is not a feature of D2 and not logical. Although the current blizzov and can hardly be expected in some thread 1.15

S

firkax
why PG petersel in citerna patch lord of destruction and does not remain on the classics? what is the simplification of the gameplay? are you slaves to Blizzard? down with patches of simplification.

xvision wrote:
On GHG not increased hc drop?
If on, then xk is simplify the gameplay, which is not in the software, but it does not drop, and it's not a personal opinion, the admin himself wrote, oldfagi will find. And HCCL them even more. But even this did not help the regime of heavy nuclei don't die on PG.

K
Klassewer 13.10.19

But even this did not help the regime of heavy nuclei don't die on PG.
Yeah, just like this dead and signs of life does not submit.
why PG petersel in citerna patch lord of destruction and does not remain on the classics? what is the simplification of the gameplay? are you slaves to Blizzard? down with patches of simplification.
I understand that is not my question, but you'd still ask why D2 actually came out... Played all D1, or even D3 xD

S

Klassewer

Klassewer wrote:
Yeah, just like this dead and signs of life does not submit.
Come on, even argue.
PS on software 63 game open.

Klassewer wrote:
I understand that is not my question, but you'd still ask why D2 actually came out... Played all D1, or even D3 xD
This odinochka about patch 1.13.
Ten years admin patchy and patchy the client, and the gameplay became easier. But then at one point he squeal yourself - enough IS ENOUGH, I am NO LONGER a SLAVE to BLIZZARD. Will not put it cheat patches, to play with them too easily! Go sing "he said" and forgot to return.

K
Klassewer 13.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
I play, to argue makes no sense. The people there. When more, when less, usually nodules.
People are active - go NBC, farm (I like privates more often sit). You can bargain not only with Rivnyannya.

Not like you soft, but not SKL any.

S

Klassewer
it's hard to argue with screenshots. you just have nothing to compare apparently, once there really were people. this season is simpler.

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

Scriptel new d2music.mpq. The game runs, but everything works not as intended: the music is very quiet though and slowed twice