3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 18.05.20 08:32 pm

A question for those who have a Steam Controller

Have a few questions.

1. Does the controller with the Xpadder program ? (The program helps to play any game on the gamepad, and even control the computer)

2. How smooth the triggers LT and RT ? (if you are familiar with a gamepad from Logitech, they have very stiff triggers)
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 18.05.20

AL5
Here is a discussion of read
alogvinov. com/2016/01/obzor-steam-controller/

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

AL5
The program helps to play any game on the gamepad, and even control the computer

Buy a regular box Hamad and play almost any cross-platform game on the gamepad without any xpadderoв. Xpadder is not an option for normal gaming. It's either the original pad or emulators like x360ce. Xpadder used them 10 years ago when many games did not deliver the gamepad support in principle. And Steam Controller is a failure in everything inferior to the box controller.

B
BloodRayT 18.05.20

Protocol10
I agree the Cullen's from the Xbox. Playing with the controller on the 360 everything is fine. I heard from a kid that xbox one controller is even better.

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

BloodRayT
Yes you can, and xbox one, though it costs more.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Protocol10
BloodRayT
I now have Xbox One, and Yes it's perfect, but to play shooters it is not convenient.
I'm just looking for a replacement mouse, because scales evolved from Claudia with a mouse.

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

AL5
Just the same as with a mouse, even better. All the jester the last eight years passed on the incidence, discomfort not noticed.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Protocol10
As well as with a mouse?)) Don't be ridiculous.

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

AL5
Yes, so well, even better than with a mouse.

S
Sirines 18.05.20

AL5
AL5 wrote:
1. Does the controller with the Xpadder program ?
About this I can not say, but I know for sure that almost any game is added to the steam library (even third party), it currently supports the full functionality of the controller. The controller itself by default works as a touchpad and keyboard buttons and already like are crutches allowing these buttons to reassign.

AL5 wrote:
2. How smooth the triggers LT and RT ?
And what about the smoothness of depression I can only say the day after 4 when this controller finally gets to me from Moscow

In order to take a shit with negiotiation will say that the hands have 3 original controller: Xbox 360, Xbox one, and Dualshock 4 (which I bought last).

And I solemnly declare that the Xbox 360 controller - fierce Kala, and his younger brother controller from the Xbox one not far from his left. The first disgusting analog sticks, d-pad stupidest and moronic triggers, which are constantly rubbing on something. The second cross has undergone positive changes, but mutated into the crap on the mikrikov! fucking mikrikov! Speaking of fucking mikrikov. Bumpers, the mother, is also on them! Moreover, unlike the 360 they need to not push, namely PUSH!!!! as if trying to squeeze his eyes out of their sockets on my worst enemy! Pressing recorded fine, but if you want the button remained clamped and SQUEEZE!!!!! And the build quality is... mmm... the creaking and farting while pressing the left trigger after six months of use... an unforgettable experience.

As for DualShock, I have almost no complaints. I don't sonyboy, because this is my first controller from Sony and bought it I the last, but how is it better than bullshit from Billy. D-pad are separated and the membranes! Bumpers on the membranes and their nicely pressed! Analogs go as it should! On the touchpad, and the gyro can be assigned 12 extra buttons! And no need to pay 2.5 K rubles for exclusive receiver from Billy, enough to buy a BT dongle for 400 rubles, and play without wires.

There are only two things which you complain about. It's moronic and share options location for which is probably some kind of fucking imbecile came up with unusual and triggers the resistance of which increases in proportion to exerted on them to pressure, which is inconvenient in shooters where you need to make a few single shots. However, the second can be used, and the first is quite possible to change programmatically assigning them to the right and left sides of the touchpad.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Sirines
I test from the ps4 and I did not like, the controls are tighter than the Xbox one . And triggers, the Xbox one is very smooth, it is not necessary. And by the way he made very high quality, no squeaks compared to the 360-th, I returned to crap.

S
Sirines 18.05.20

AL5
Well then I came across this. The press had, after long and frequent use. Then the crackle. After staying as long as six months, these problems went away, but it's worth to drive it for a week and they will re-appear. And the triggers on the Xbox one is really one of the few advantages. And I'm not talking about the bumpers (on the top) and the trigger (below). Because originally I said that the bumpers on the controller are full of shit.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Sirines wrote:
the bumpers on the controller are full of shit.
Bumpers Yes, shit. For me this is the only negative. Where did you buy it?

B
BloodRayT 18.05.20

Protocol10
I also used to play shooters with the controller and also not to say that it is not convenient. a matter of habit. Another hour to play and especially do not pay attention to the mouse or the controller.

A
AL5 18.05.20

BloodRayT
I spent my life trying to play to Joss, not in the head of course, I will go, but this game should be casual, like RE6. What what's another hour? If I'm not comfortable to aim, even a lifetime play, that will remain pathetic.

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

AL5
Then you have the motor skills of the thumb does not work, as it turns out). To me that's no difference to spin the analog stick or the mouse. For example, that doom 4 that the new cod are passed to complex with Joey and somehow had no problems with either proclivities. Feel the difference only if you have to go with a controller against Misezhnikov.

A
AL5 18.05.20

Protocol10
Still can not believe that no problem, the most difficult do not believe that play)

P
Protocol10 18.05.20

AL5
There is no problem. Switched to a boxed pad in 2008, tried in gta 4 to play on the Pade and all the more on the mouse did not want to play, bought the pad and since then all the singles only played on it. There is no problem with aiming in any cross-platform. Play not very complex, but merely complicated. So even though I am pekelnik, but all play only with pad. In battle 4 on the grid, only the keyboard is played, starcarft 2 and maybe even some policy. Me shooters at all, I usually play lying down or sitting on the couch or on the floor. To sit at the computer for hours hunched over and carry the mouse on the table is not mine.

b
blastedgolem2 18.05.20

Does the steam controller with downloaded from torrent games? The main issue before buying the device!!! Please tell me!

A
AL5 18.05.20

blastedgolem2
Work of course, I have a few months use. The first week want to sell it, but no need to hurry. He will open a little later. Now I consider it the best controller. Gyro he's pretty accurate. The trackpad itself is only needed for exploring. And already aim using the gyroscope advise.

K
Kamil Gafurov 18.05.20

blastedgolem2
Pirate of the far edge walk on it, everything is fine!)