3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lovkach535 18.05.20 08:32 pm

Can't change graphics settings in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Guys, help me if you know how. I wanted to change the graphics settings, changed, downloaded it and see that everything is same, and that was, that is, not shit has changed. Just can't change the settings of the graphics, kapets. Do any settings change can't include the app PIP-boy in the game, rebooted, as required by the game, and there setting off again., what to do guys?
The game I have the license, bought the incentive. Har. the comp just in case:
I5-3330 3Ghz
GTX 650 2gb
8gb operatives
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
gbhju037 18.05.20

In the game folder open Fallout4Launche.exe There graphics settings.

L
Lovkach535 18.05.20

gbhju
The fact of the matter is, I changed, but when I close the settings window and reopen, they remain the same

s
smoke64 18.05.20

Try to go to my documents find there are three ini file Fallout4Prefs, Fallout4, Fallout4Custom click properties and see if there are checkboxes read only if Yes then take them away, and in the steam directory in the folder with a game find the folder Fallout4 and it Fallout4Prefs and she also get.

L
Lovkach535 18.05.20

smoke64
Thank you very much, helped. Good luck to you!

L
Leshiy_47 18.05.20

I have the same problem, only I have initially the checkboxes are not, and smoothly it is impossible to change the settings.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.05.20

Leshiy_47
To try to remove the above three ini file to run the game through the executable file Fallout4.exe (not via launcher!), zapustila the game in windowed mode. Exit the game normally. Start the launcher, try to change the settings.

L
Leshiy_47 18.05.20

BlackTigerTK
Did not help(

B
BlackTigerTK 18.05.20

Leshiy_47
To try the same thing, but to run executable files on behalf of Adiminstrator - the right mouse button on exe file to run on behalf of Administrator.

L
Leshiy_47 18.05.20

BlackTigerTK
Thank you)

B
BlackTigerTK 18.05.20

Leshiy_47
Help?

G
Germani_Vlasov 18.05.20

Me nothing of the above did not help because of Fallout.ini simply does not exist! This is an updated Fallout 4 and most of the files changed in the root folder (Game license) before such nebylo however, after I uninstalled the game I had the bug. (1.Tried to delete files from the Root folder and install again: didn't help. 2.Tried to watch about a show in more than specified files: did Not help. 3. I tried to run both the launcher as administrator: didn't help)

D
Daidjer 18.05.20

Germani_Vlasov wrote:
Me nothing of the above did not help because of Fallout.ini simply does not exist!
File Fallout4Prefs not in the root folder, and in May games. Helped me, as after installing the version with texture pack put your sohranenki and couldn't change the graphics settings.

e
evgenii21 05.04.21

The settings are not saved (they seem to be saved in the file, the parameters change, but the game does not react to them), I have not tried anything, nothing helps, everything is the same! Help me please.

G
GrivusDima 20.01.23

I understand this question will remain here until the death of the site ...