3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 18.05.20 08:34 pm

There is such program or not?

When posmotreti movies about spies,you can often see such episodes in which
using cameras nablyudeniya intelligence agencies are trying to find a wanted man. finding
it put the video on pause and make increase of a picture. but the required character
appears in the cubes or in the form samylina pictures. and then they click on the keyboard and
magically, the frame is paused, squares or soap is converted
in a pretty clear picture. as an example in the latest film about Bourne.

so. I have a question for connoisseurs of programs for video editing, and other things associated with them.
is this fiction or do such software exist?
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowley Alister 18.05.20

fox345
well, the program on which so much improve the picture simply did not exist(and if they are in the public domain not find them) if you need this app look at the deep web(tor) to the rescue!

f
fox345 18.05.20

Alister Crowley
prog I do not need. I'm just wondering is this possible.

A
Analius 18.05.20

I recently saw a program torrent

R
Russian Bear 18.05.20

fox345
Read about the encoding of graphic information and all questions immediately disappear.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 18.05.20

Well very slow this browser however(TOR).

s
saa0891 18.05.20

fox345 wrote:
of squares or soap is converted
in a pretty clear picture. as an example in the latest film about Bourne.
In the movies you're not following tales will tell.

A
Anglerfish 18.05.20

fox345
Here is the truth about this magical increase and getting rid of the soap:
Spoiler

f
fox345 18.05.20

saa0891
the film itself is a tale. unless it is autobiographical. and in such trying something to embellish. it is not the question. there are also digitized versions of old films. noticeable different in image quality from the original.

A
Anglerfish 18.05.20

fox345
Everything depends on the initial scan/survey. The same paintings can scan some mega-super-awesome scanner, so that any crack to be seen. You can even educate an electron microscope. Such as camera shot in 640x480 - and took off. Can't believe I'm even telling you all this :) pinned On it for 20 years.

S
Standart1151 18.05.20

Yes there is and it works so sweet as a sort of neural networks)))

I've been wondering you put dislikes but at least someone bothered to read about it!

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 18.05.20

No, it's fantastic! Pixel art is not scales.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

No, it's fantastic.
The point is that initially, all cameras shoot in low resolution.
Sailerstube to test the theory try to download the film 320R and then raise the resolution up to 4K.
How's it going?
Stupid because the camera is low resolution cheaper and the footage is low quality takes less space.
Cameras are usually designed for observations in the real world all sorts of security for extra Televideniye and not for individuals.
Although if you put a cool camera that shoots in 4K or 8K that there can be increased as in the picture.
The quality of like in the movie Bourne can be achieved in principle with cameras right now, give cool camera for example in photoradar.
But video cameras are usually removed fecal.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 18.05.20

xoen
No, you do not say. Re-read what was said in the first message of the topic:
and then they click on the keyboard and magically the frame is paused, squares or soap is converted into a pretty clear picture

And here:
xoen wrote:
blurred because of the long shooting, but with good quality originally
if it is clearly stated that the original source is a squares and soap.

x
xoen 18.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Yes all it is clear that squares the image does not stretch.
There was an example given of 2 pictures starosta. To stretch the image to b/m it is possible to identify.

Deleted the post, Nehru to get tutorials on filters ;)

fox345
Shuruyte school of the interior Ministry, they can teach you the sketch to use, and enough to confuse people ;)

f
fox345 18.05.20

xoen
Thank you very much for the advice. Today will go apply for admission. Where were you on February 6, when I started this thread? So much time lost!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

to a certain is possible to cool the neural server that he znachitsa analytically added pixel
but naturally what is the details which does not exist is simply impossible to restore so the picture will be like 720 piksela transcode to 4ka with a terrible JPEG compression harmonics but the foam Soaps

f
fox345 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
OK. I understand your point.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 18.05.20

Bomber
The camera is 4000x3000, there are 8K with a decent write speed. What, after all, make movies.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 18.05.20

fox345
Assuming that it is actually a person's face, you can transform a piece with a resolution of 240x320 to 480x640. IMHO, something will come of it. But of course if the lighting was not 0.01 Lux.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.05.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
That's for sure. Just the rent (not buying, just renting) cameras which shoot films stands as a skipper.
And do such cameras cost like a house.