3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DForgotten 18.05.20 08:35 pm

The problem with the camera. Russian pirate version. (Assassin's Creed 2)

In General my assassin camera some sort of buggy, that is, it normally turns the mouse it hangs in one place and then after a while droops and just trying to look in the settings for anything but nothing. Searched the Internet and similar problems - the same thing.
Here for example I on the roofs chasing after a thief, I always (or often) look in front (i.e., looking in the direction of the target) that the thief jumps to another line of the roofs, I'm trying to rotate the camera in the direction of the thief but she is not rotated, in General, tried to turn the keys - the result is zero. Just very disturbing, it was horrible to jump on the roofs or from the guards to escape - I can't see what lies ahead or behind.
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
viktorvvv555 18.05.20

MrMasterBlaster
The other pirates try, nothing more I can advise because this was not me

A
AL5 18.05.20

MrMasterBlaster
The camera was not finalized, because of the bad port apparently. The reach all the time.

A
AdamSl 18.05.20

Maybe the mouse thing?

D
DForgotten 18.05.20

AdamSl
Tried to shut off the acceleration was a little better (camera hangs less and in hang mode lasts less, but turn off the acceleration camera was moving not so fast - it would turn itself back on I have 3-4 times the mouse hold.)

A
AL5 18.05.20

MrMasterBlaster wrote:
Tried to cut down acceleration
How did you do that? She is just all lag.

D
DForgotten 18.05.20

AL5
In the settings of the mouse is. Googly.

A
AL5 18.05.20

MrMasterBlaster
And then the mouse settings? Acceleration in the game. In mouse settings I have it explicitly turned off.

D
DForgotten 18.05.20

AL5
The settings of acceleration in the mouse settings, but what mouse settings in game repulsed that I'm not surprised, it's Ubisoft, on the other, and can not be. But in 3 essence like the rules with the mouse.

A
AL5 18.05.20

MrMasterBlaster
This trouble is only in the second part, including the two continue the second part.
MrMasterBlaster wrote:
and what mouse settings in game repulsed that I'm not surprised, it's Ubisoft
Yes)