3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Shvedul 18.05.20 08:35 pm

Game (The Evil Within)

The firewood new, radeon hd 7870, AMD 8 cores, all from the redist folder, installed the Repack mechanics
when you run terminated the program
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mousebreaker 18.05.20

I have in Chapter 3 constant crashes. Zhopny optimization!
As it turned out, crashes only when I kill zombies.

p
pas777 18.05.20

crashes in 5th Chapter. where it is necessary to save the woman from the water. After shooting all the monsters, and dialogue - type go to where the lead pipe - the game goes to the main menu. repak mechanics. what to do people ??????

M
Mousebreaker 18.05.20

The author, if you have pirates, try a tablet from RELOADED to deliver. Helped me.

d
deIIis 18.05.20

It's all tricks of Radeon. They have always glitches with new games. So more of them do not favor.

G
Giperboloit 18.05.20

I have here the game hangs when you try to take the crossbow(hand I mean),it is in the inventory,and any attempt to take it causes the system to hang(

L
Lexx8585 18.05.20

Giperboloit
The same garbage with a crossbow!!!! Repak from mechanics

b
broproduct 18.05.20

Lexx8585
plus the exact same canoe repak from mechanics

d
deIIis 18.05.20

Spoilerrific from mechanics to 12 GB and it's fine.
However, set hour+.

b
broproduct 18.05.20

deIIis
and you to 5 the heads came?

d
deIIis 18.05.20

gari.
Already 6 the head of the Church.

b
broproduct 18.05.20

deIIis
you sohraniniya no accident, where immediately after the rescue of women?

d
deIIis 18.05.20

gari.
write the path of the save games, skins in the archive in a PM.

b
broproduct 18.05.20

deIIis
for pirate and license it:
C:\Users\username\Saved Games\TangoGameworks\The Evil Within\base\savegame
I have this:
C:\Users\igord_000\Saved Games\TangoGameworks\The Evil Within\base

d
deIIis 18.05.20

gari.
Sent in a PM.

G
Giperboloit 18.05.20

Lexx8585
So that's why they started to hang with a crossbow in the middle of the 4th Chapter and at the fifth continued,and before the rules fired.

A
AsStRaLL92 18.05.20

Artem Svedul
just mechs to moonlight last time, for me even the last couple of theirs Repack not working

P
Pavel1972 18.05.20

Downloaded the first Repack from Mechanics, so this Repack was not even on the comp set, popped up type in the installation path of invalid characters. Then downloaded a different version. When you start the game starts the screen saver, and not the entire screen, a window, after the splash screen the game immediately crashes... In-net And found a useful article that may be able to help people like me bummer with the launch of this game. http://filesgame.ru/the-evil-within-ne-zapuskaetsya-vyletaet-oshibka/

Q
QuinnZel 18.05.20

Throw off, please save after the 3rd Chapter, who passed the game, or at least this 3 Chapter, and then when I tried to kill a man with a chainsaw. Thanks in advance!

G
Giperboloit 18.05.20

Nobody with a crossbow't decided?I double-checked,load the beginning of Chapter 4,all the rules, takes the crossbow and shoot,load the middle of the head at the same PPV,hangs.

B
Berillium 18.05.20

QuinnZel
I confirm the same problem. Crashes (throws out the window stop work) after killing the butcher with a chainsaw! To go further I so understood it is impossible... Because
Spalerosophis is the path to the next Chapter.How to solve this problem? Can someone shaman? Or just wait for the next patch?