3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 18.05.20 08:35 pm

Technical issues (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Bought, played. Really liked the game, the first hour flew on all settings, but suddenly, for no reason at all, started slomo, but is that play has become impossible, even on the minimum salary. I played 117 minutes, still have the right to return the game but really do not want to do (like it), who else was?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 18.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Personally, I have difficulty (drawdown fps, slideshow, etc.) only when I play on servers with tons of people, i.e. ~64 players. Most likely you are all the same. Play on servers with 32 players on the strength of the gameplay is not really affected, but the performance from it should be increased (within normal limits of course).

R
Russian_Lawyer 18.05.20

strelok312
Yes, I'm beginning the game with 64мя, worked.... and then in 1 hour fell. It's a shame, the game so very much

v
vlad mmm 18.05.20

before you go to the server, check the settings and most importantly the ping on a server and there are 300-400

R
Russian_Lawyer 18.05.20

Vlad mmm
checked came only on ping 8 and below

T
TT44 18.05.20

Went into game once (not full server) permanent drawdown fps and lag. The same thing happened in RO2 at first, but after a couple of months all was corrected with patches. Here I think it will be the same. You need to wait some time and it will pass.

R
Russian_Lawyer 18.05.20

ТТ44
I hope