3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RicoGranata 13.10.19 10:31 pm

Is it possible to return to the Quiet girl? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Who is not sad that a talker will go after missions and such here the question arose.Is it possible to get her back.I read that if you put on a emblem of a butterfly in front of a number of quests(side and story 150 Silent exit) it will remain.Is it true?
51 Comments
Sort by:
m
ministr91 13.10.19

Vlad Sampietro
it was said about using sleeping gas, and not the boxes!

R
Richards 13.10.19

I do think that the quiet venom is a glitch, not a partner.

g
gthtpflhjn 13.10.19

Yes, the Quiet can be returned, after mission 46, the EXTRA complexity, and is approximately 7-8 times without KILLING a QUIET one for none of prohozhdenie, the name of the mission changed to Reunion. All 7-8 times a very easy, simple order the air support and extinguish its soporific gas)))

g
gthtpflhjn 13.10.19

Alina Cherkasova
One of the most memorable scenes in the game, and throughout the industry, even the tears had come. And anyway, kojima is a genius, no! HE IS A GOD!

D
Dmitriy Stadnikov 13.10.19

Held 7-8 times 11 mission (Surrounded by silence) and it worked for me. The main shoot from a sniper rifle with non lethal ammunition.

S
Safik1991 13.10.19

Even the pictures with her in VCU is gone. (

A
Arsen Enokyan 13.10.19

gthtpflhjn
But in mass effect you played ?

V
Vasilisc77 13.10.19

Arsen Yenokyan
Mass effect took all 3 parts and the 3rd a few times on stream

V
Vasilisc77 13.10.19

Today the Silence has gone and decided to see if it can be returned. He's been here. Differences any. To return or not ???

V
Vasilisc77 13.10.19

Here's a look at this video and read the description on my channel. about the Talker

O
Ostap_Sobol 13.10.19

The method described a lot of where (to put the butterfly on the logo base) does not help in this case: it just prevents from the appearance of the 45 missions, after which Quiet still leaves the team. However, as it turned out, a method to return the Quiet after the 45 missions are still there, and it works!

So, you passed the mission, “the 45 – Silent exit” Kvayet left. What to do? To equip the tranquilliser weapons, and as much as 7 times pass 11 mission. Initially, it will be called “11 – [repeat] Surrounded by silence”, but after 7 passing will be known as the “11 – [Reunion] Surrounded by silence.” But remember, you in any case should not kill Kvayet, or the passage is not counted. So, shoot it with tranquilizers, and in the Intro don't shoot it at all.