3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I7ETPOBI4 18.05.20 08:37 pm

The passage with the skill of Tihonov (Prey (2017))

That is the question, pass only with the skill of Tihonov, and I want to make achivku to kill anyone, but I came across 3 places where no repair is necessary. Quest with a companion, one body in the escape pod, and the button is broken(life support), and a flap in space where if you can fix it, lost vacuum (Laboratory equipment), and there named Typhon and is like a continuation of the quest for the ray gun. Is there something to do? And another question how to get to the left door on the second floor locations nyromodal?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
der_Schpigel 18.05.20

dude, I have more simple questions number of responses were received on this game. I think due to the fact that in this game, too much content and just not remember. I don't remember what I on first levels do, che was begging, where to climb, etc.

I
I7ETPOBI4 18.05.20

You can delete the topic.

m
morpholog 18.05.20

I7ETPOBI4
If you understand how please share, he just to the hardware of the laboratory came. Decided without nyromodal pass.

F
FOCH53 18.05.20

I do not remember exactly, but it's kind of like not required to do repairs, etc etc so it's not so important. watch carefully and don't forget the gypsum gun

m
morpholog 18.05.20

FOCH53
Sputnik without nyromodal not get any pumped hack+repair or mimicry. Could be a detail from the satellite is in a different place or need to somehow break the lid of the satellite (can turn off the electricity).

Laboratory with a ray-gun also goes by neuromodule or repair (to repair the doors of the cosmos) or mimicry - they have to crawl from the room below.

Generally as I understood (if understood correctly) the game is 100% passed only neuromodule or human or livonskimi. If you want to play net - realized some side effects.