3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 18.05.20 08:37 pm

Help to understand, please. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Hello ! Help to understand please, what I'm doing wrong. Decided to recall the good old days and install Stalker. Always played the default version, but now want to pass with modifications to the graphics, the guns , well, you understand. But , whatever the modification is not established, then immediately the game crash. A beetle crawls , or just an error report. The game doesn't even open. I watched the forums who have the same troubles it was , of all the simple version of the game was old, had to change at last. But I have the latest version and what to do , I'll never know. We got only one mod to a weapon and all.
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voldemarcik 18.05.20

Maybe try to download another Repack, try poshamanit with the mod.

F
FreemanAWP 18.05.20

And where you threw it?

s
sneik2508 18.05.20

Try to delete the gamedata folder (only make a copy just in case). If not out, then the problem is not the mod. Still (if you have the pirates) look for another crack (aka patch). If all else fails download another Repack and do not suffer in vain.

k
ko1l 18.05.20

download Repack with mods from serega-lus, delete the folder gamedata, install my mod and you will have happiness)))-_-

-
---VENOM--- 18.05.20

Maybe mods are not compatible and should be put either on the trunks or on schedule ?

A
Alexander Romanov 18.05.20

---VENOM---
no, I separately set, one at a time, so that's not it (

A

sneik2508
tried, does not help, have to reinstall the game.

R
Rom4NM 18.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Just look for the build mods, without affecting the plot. So less Wraith

A

Rom4NM
just tried to find, but all school Assembly with trunks of COP. Just score probably remains , and the original pass. Just wanted a more modern image to make, so fuck me )

S
Serega Yusenkov 18.05.20

Not all mods go under the latest patch and not all mods are compatible with each other... look carefully what and where to put, but in General people are rightly advises download packaged game Repack

A
Andrey Happy 18.05.20

SamLeoFisher
salyanka and photographer at PM good

R
Rom4NM 18.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Look what I found this build was. Put it on top of the original flights were not, but solely backup http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_call_of_pripyat_graficheskij_mod_remake-133092/

s
suvorovv 18.05.20

Download now with built-in mod,launch the admin and compatibility with win 7(if you have the other axle),and as said above from serega-lus not a bad Repack,read the description to them,the problems and their solution,in General, good luck)))

A

Rom4NM
Here's how the one I downloaded ! I didn't have any other mods, so the option of incompatibility with anything disappears. Put on license stimovsky. and Repack downloaded. Everything was muffled. The big problem is to find a Repack in the net with origainal game. Everywhere crazy build with new plots and trunks of the COP(God forbid).

R
Rom4NM 18.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Then this Assembly, LOR available) http://stalker-gaming.ru/load/mody_stalker/zov_pripjati/sborka_stcop_weapons_pack_2_5_grafika_monstry/4-1-0-2783

And this build from BartGameTv, better download it, he knows a lot about S. T. A. L. K. E. R. e
http://stalker-gaming.ru/load/mody_stalker/zov_pripjati/sborka_39_ehto_uzhe_ne_s_t_a_l_k_e_r_39/4-1-0-3374

A

Rom4NM
Well what are you gonna do ?) the second link is just WHAT you NEED ) AND it no longer works ( Removed file. I'm lucky. And in the first link installed mod with guns from a COP. I'm on the set, this is the one mod that stood by me. There was cut from the game FN F2000 and distribute emka and Kalash in camo from cs go . A dubious pleasure.

R
Rom4NM 18.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Well, help than he could)