3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuicideVoyS 18.05.20 08:37 pm

DOP. Far Harbor (Fallout 4)

What better to do in the story of this add-on, to save both parties ( the children of the Atom and the inhabitants of the city ) or someone to clean?
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
golubkov 18.05.20

SuicideВoyS
it is possible to leave all the city has extra missions and traders will not be superfluous

M
Marquess 18.05.20

By the way, about the DLC. They say there is a lot lavkraftovskogo. Is this true?

g
golubkov 18.05.20

Marquess
well, not quite, but the atmosphere corresponds to the DLS differs from the total in the game

v
vk77 18.05.20

I children of the Atom drink. Not like sectarians.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.05.20

Good option is if they make friends. Although I destroyed all, becoming the unchallenged ruler of the island.
1. First, in the name of the Atom turned off the capacitors Headlight Harbor.
2. Then together with the Institute attacked the Acadia, half synthetics killing, and the other half back to the Institute.
3. Then blew the base Atom the key to the nuclear launch.

s
saa0891 18.05.20

DLC is generally great and very atmospheric,the main sectarian can be immured in the wall and put in charge a puppet,I do all left alive.
Spoiler

In Nuka-World in this regard a more difficult choice,in General it was hard for the raiders to play and the civilian population to cut,however in the first pass, I immediately all the leaders had stopped.

D
Dassent 18.05.20

saa0891
For the raiders to pass only to play the fart sack(capture settlements in the Commonwealth etc),but they can do a little different petty jobs to wait in the Park will come paladin-rogue with Aetherius(unique Gatling laser).

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.05.20

Dassent
If it were true it was possible to play. And in fact, are in a more humiliating position than being the leader of the Minuteman instead of the usual settlers have to maintain some kind of lazy junkies.

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

The addition of chic, was held recently. The memory made VIDOS of farewell from the island

In normal quality can be downloaded here https://yadi.sk/i/kYBNw8_73HBqaH

And some screenshots
Spoiler

A
Alerta 18.05.20

SuicideВoyS
There is no single answer that better. Make a decision that you like. I have children of the Atom left to live, but the leader we have switched to synth, so they don't Bykovo to par-Harbor. If this was not possible, it would have to undermine because they are still inadequate fanatics.

A
Abbat76 18.05.20

Well, you can undermine children of the atom. You can hunt down the inhabitants of the harbour. you can lay the crimes Dima radicals in the Harbor. And you can choose the option of peace and to reconcile all among themselves, keeping all the factions and getting profit from all. But it will have to do a little dishonest, that is a very neponravilsya some partners. If to reconcile all, then at least two of the factions will be able to get hold of the profit (that's what I remember): from the synths - the legendary body armor synths Defender Acadia with a very serious addition to the settings and from children is a unique case razvedany marine corps from the also legendary property (forgot the name).
Accordingly, if you choose the side of any one faction and cut others, then the profit will be less.
However, even after prohozheniya the story will remain the opportunity to lay the Acadia Brotherhood of Steel or the Subway.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Abbat76
and if you report about Acadia BS or Subway that what will happen?

A
Abbat76 18.05.20

Cheryl
has not yet been reported. always feel sorry for them. But in this passage I will try both options. Dialog menu filled up by such phrases during a conversation with the leaders of these factions after the passage of the FKH.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Abbat76
Abbat76 wrote:
However, even after prohozheniya the story will remain the opportunity to lay the Acadia Brotherhood of Steel or the Subway.
Abbat76 wrote:
has not yet been reported. always feel sorry for them. But in this passage I will try both options.
are you stealing info from the wiki? And he doesn't know? Lol

D
Dassent 18.05.20

Rakszas
And the raiders are in fact:)

A
Alerta 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
and if you report about Acadia BS or Subway that what will happen?
I Subway said (not giving out coordinates - there was an option), promising to ask in the Acadia, will they cooperate with the Subway. But Acadia no dialogue on this subject has not appeared.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Alerta
And DIMA said? He has the option of conversation there

(I talked to him about the BS and the subway, without telling in advance no BS, no subway about Acadia, so his answer was evasive. But then rolled back the save ago. Because while I don't need this)

A
Abbat76 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
the old steal from the wiki? And he doesn't know?
Lady, you are inconsistent. First you accused me in another thread that trick you in their comments. Especially for people like you I started to add references on proof that you already settled down and stopped being picky. But this does not suit you - you now write that I steal information from sources free access. What does that mean? How can steal that freely distributed? Or you are not satisfied with what I write as it is, and if I didn't turn the synths BS, it is only because my roleplaying exactly? Well uzbagoytes already - I'll play the game in such a role, which it sees fit. And not to show off knowledge or compete in them with you and to get pleasure from their own unique progress through the game ;)

Specially for you I repeat:
Abbat76 wrote:
Dialog menu filled up by such phrases during a conversation with the leaders of these factions after the passage of FKH
This is enough to write what I wrote.

A
Alerta 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
And DIMA said? He has the option of conversation there
I didn't have. He did not communicate. But I said to him after passing syuzhetki went, maybe that's why.

p
potomak57 18.05.20

Cheryl
B. S. ordered to destroy. Subway will be pleased.