3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 18.05.20 08:37 pm

The acquisition and subsequent long lucky life. (Tekken 7)

Conceived here prikupets with Tekken, but with pomysly to save a little. Thinking of taking on gamesaver. Tell me, is this the right thing, or wrong, or as lucky? And then a guy took for honor on a similar site, month, played, and ended the game. Though the site was more turbid, and discounts of 60%, so I'm not surprised. Olso, if not take the Incentive, as then all sorts of DLC for the game to buy?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 18.05.20

Spoiler
if you're worried Buy the CD
MKX I bought on disk . Well , what if there all setup files, but calmer.

DLC for the game re-buy a separate key, or just through steam. YandexMoney or other

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

I have no floppy drive. About DLC even I do not quite understand.

M
Maks Vasilev 777 18.05.20

ColonelJason
He took on gamesave (take it not the first time). Paid, got the key, activated in steam and has even perezagruzit.
On other sites you're buying a key for steam, because if I am not mistaken, except trims of taken like not where will not.(on PC I mean)
And the incentive you can safely buy the DLS, where would you go to the game did not take.

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

I actually already breaking the boys
what time GMT it will be possible to start Gama?

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

guys, what's my graphics will be on gtx960 2GB ? Type norms going to be?

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

I hope this game will be. Sorry I added a strip of fury Ala mortal kombat
I hope the next part will not be 2D
Lule

S
StormX07 18.05.20

ColonelJason

I have no floppy drive.
Answer : In fact it is not needed.
DLC as a separate game activate key. Where did you get it it makes no difference.

singularity2016
guys, what's my graphics will be on gtx960 2GB ?

Engine UnrelEngine4 , the game of power more like Outlast 2 but requires a stable 60fps on low-med needs to go.

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

StormX07
importantly, that there was no soap. And so don't care. Though, the dialogue in ' 97.

L
Little Sweet 18.05.20

singularity2016 wrote:
importantly, that there was no soap.
Different antialiasing settings will be on any

001fess 18.05.20

the game is full of crap with great music, f*Anny dubstep!!!

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

Thank you, friends.

b
balabxl 18.05.20

singularity2016
Bump something else... and wait until 00:00 GMT.

S
StormX07 18.05.20

singularity2016
importantly, that there was no soap. And so don't care. Though, the dialogue in ' 97.
Have to wait for tests of the PC version, and then buy and she bagnuty or do soap.

Still it will be interesting to work officially DualShock4 in XL Mortal Kombat on PC ?
Well that button Playstation was

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

By the way, stupid question just in case: she's with will be online?

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

Acquisition: bought gamesave, - after that, everything works.

Impressions of the game until mixed. The obvious advantages: Tekken on the pitch. Online battles played several pieces,most polil, the tension is amazing,it feels great.
But is not without drawbacks:first, as many already know, but kindly squeezed the game already two times. Would cost them to learn from the case of reperov - unpacked longer than rocked, an hour and a half.Well, that God is with him, the lump-sum problem. The game itself is not very pleased with the graphics, or rather, was not pleased-the last century or something, ue4 once and not seen at all (those who say that pubg ugly here, probably, immediately eyes burst). Character customization is not as good as it might seem - most of the items are stupid and the same for everyone. The worst - no buhogo police(( And trying to dress up, after all, the character, the game threw an error and d3d crenulate. Now.

S
StormX07 18.05.20

ColonelJason
Congratulations on the purchase Tekken on the pitch )))

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

ColonelJason
more belongings will probably be delivered later as DLC
it certainly ubludki, but If even Rockstar has fallen into the microtransactions, then... It's all sad

L
Little Sweet 18.05.20

singularity2016 wrote:
more belongings will probably be delivered later as DLC
More stuff will be delivered soon by a mod, I think, only DOA5 costumes are already more than 20,000 added))

s
singularity2016 18.05.20

Little Sweet
by the way, I didn't even think about the mod... Used that tekken only on consoles)))
===
Optimization, incidentally, is gorgeous on the PC
Was afraid that would be the problem online, but surprisingly everything is perfect

S
StormX07 18.05.20

singularity2016

Online a lot of people?
Play in FullHD?
GTX 960 at 60FPS consistently?