3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimplyTheCat 18.05.20 08:38 pm

Hall of administration? (The Surge)

I don't quite understand where to go and what to do after killing the black of Cerberus. Ran a bit around the hall of administration and eventually butted on the floor where one side of the stairs blocking the shield and the other two are Cerberus and the protective door through which I could not go through even though I had open access to such doors(Maybe a bug, but I XS)
Do not refuse Council
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 18.05.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Are you a new exosuit took? He's in a safe area behind the glass. And there is also next to the glass of the best one handed sword in the game

S
SimplyTheCat 18.05.20

RGC
Took it, and he kind of figured...

R
RGC 18.05.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Well, I don't know the idea after the new exosuit you can open the area for security personnel. Generally, after the boss you need to go just in this area, the door is right near the exit to the arena

S
SimplyTheCat 18.05.20

RGC
Now problem No. 2: the ledge on the Killer of the Gods, the virus is already loaded, where to next?

m
mrZeeppo 18.05.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Once you reached the ledge, then most likely on to the platform with the train fell. At the end of the platform there is a hole in the floor. Jump there, kill the enemies. Find the door, behind it the remote with the camera, which shows that when you activate this panel cleared the way on the ground floor. There you go.

e
evg_f 18.05.20

Killed the black Cerberus, reload the module in the room behind, took the new exosuit and next to it is a showcase of weapons covered by the iron curtain. How to get a gun?

s
saa0891 18.05.20

evg_f wrote:
Killed the black Cerberus, reload the module in the room behind, took the new exosuit and next to it is a showcase of weapons covered by the iron curtain. How to get a gun?