3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20 08:39 pm

Short 3 Question about the GAME APP from the MSI and the MSI Afterburner and temperature.

Hello!
3 short questions from the nubas!
What gives you entrance to your account in the program MSI Game APP and that still need to enter your name or e-mail ?
Second question what is MSI Afterburner Remote Server and what is it for and is it necessary at all ?
And the last question in the MSI Gaming 6GB GTX 1060 X without overclocking the temperature is in the games ceases immediately 60-64-65 degrees no more, should I worry ?

Spoilerimg.playground.ru/images/5/6/Bezimyanniy-109.png.. width=780 height=438.75 />

Spoilerimg.playground.ru/images/7/2/Bezimyanniy2-6.png&.. width=780 height=438.75 />

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 18.05.20

Skins Wallpaper

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.05.20

Igor Malenic
Welcome!
- The temperature - the norm for preference 65-70 is good numbers. For the temperature to be worried when you start to handle over 80 degrees (can be said for 85 is the figure for ALL, processor, video card). For graphics cards with turbines as a reference for them and 80 degrees the norm. In General, relax. Within 70 - excellent, from 70-75 is the norm, more than 75 high, but tolerable.
- So do we need to install MSI Afterburner Remote Server,you need to install on your computer,it communicates with our mobile application. It's something with the mobile service, for sharing data. Found - for remote control and overclocking.
Please link remote управленияhttp://pressdev.ru/bystro-i-bezopasno-razgonyaem-videokartu-udalennyj-razgon-gpu-na-smartfone/
And authorization to enter through a mobile device.
PS the Screens can be rolled up under the spoiler, for convenience.

I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you very much!

I
Igor Malenik 18.05.20

WOR4UN

Spoiler

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.05.20

Igor Malenic
You're welcome! Happy to help.