3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faithless123 18.05.20 08:39 pm

Question about fashion xMax to the Anniversary Edition (Titan Quest)

How to run this mod?
Here is the description from the download site
Interesting mod for Titan Quest: IT created by a small team. It adds a lot of different bosses and items, change the interface and sound. But most importantly will change the balance of the game, you will not be able to be pumped with an emphasis on a certain characteristic. Now everything will be different.

A little bit of what awaits you:
- More than 40 types of weapons and armor
- Non-standard artifacts
- New types of damage
- Changed balance leveling
- Exciting quests

Installing the mod:
- Press the custom game in the main menu of the game.
- Choose one player.
- Select mod in the list on the right, press the button in the bottom right.
- Choose a character who was created and who want to play (Important: do Not use characters from the original game or other mods!)
- Choose where to play (single network) and play.

Setting xMAX monsters in the folder ...My documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\CustomMaps\asylumsmod\contents

This mod does not change the game forever. That is, if you want to play in regular mode, restart the game and choose your standard character. It is impossible to play in standard mode, the Persian from fashion and Vice versa.

Question:will I be able to play the campaign mode with increased number of monsters?
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 18.05.20

Faithless123
No, that's like only for custom maps. The plot is impossible

F
Faithless123 18.05.20

_TEZ_
Can any way to add increase spawn of monsters in the campaign mode?...Can edit any configs?

_
_TEZ_ 18.05.20

Faithless123
XS look at Google, why? they are there and so on until *ops, much already game over?

F
Faithless123 18.05.20

I just spool up to 30 LVL,the computer glyukanul and sohranenki flew.Laziness again on the new roam for the same lokam and again to swing.Maybe you can edit the configuration files like in Stalker for example?..I remember when the rules the frequency of monsters