3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20 08:43 pm

Trouble In the World (Fallout 4)

Anyway.. I Want to ask how to create new outposts of the raiders after the construction of the first three? Shank says Let's first understand but I don't understand what he wants from me, because I have all three already equipped to the max :/
Captured all the settlements in his list. Food, water, etc enough.
Well, what's wrong?
28 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 18.05.20

Wormy Corpse
Maybe I'm wrong , but in addition capture the Outpost , it is also necessary to subordinate the farm to the residents of the supplied products raiders .

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

nestrbob
I the settlement of already captured! Some were bribed, others took by storm. As a result, their, farms, already six, but my Create a new Outpost Shank mumbling will Understand until the first.
That's the trouble! I really do not understand what's going on here :S

In General.. What team (If anyone knows) you should enter in the console to get all eight of the outposts of the raiders in the Commonwealth? I have tritium day brainstorming in Google do despair consumes my shower (x___x)

n
nestrbob 18.05.20

Wormy Corpse
I have difficulty with Schenk was not . From capture 8 settlements no avail , will only have the box red rocket for the tribute . Maybe you had a script which did not work and the task is stuck ?
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BC,_%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC_(%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82)

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

nestrbob
On account of the wiki - that's probably the stage you need to know. In it I haven't found it as not found and a shitload of other sites. So if you know something please tell me her treasured this stage, so I was finally able to move on, because treading water for too long, and the replay of patience is not enough.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

nestrbob
box tributes can be created in any Outpost of raiders, when we built all 8

Wormy Corpse
On account of the wiki - that's probably the stage you need to know.
what's stopping you check? Check the walkthrough of this quest that you missed

A
Anayaka 18.05.20

Quest like you have completed or hanging? Quest show of force fulfilled?Settled outposts of the relevant raiders? I think in console you will not take over outposts because it is not even a quest..but rather a condition for obtaining the buns :( my Alliance is stuck,all the evidence is gathered and Dan with me then did not want to talk, I re-did all the steps as made noted by one figure :(

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Anayaka wrote:
My Alliance is stuck,all the evidence is gathered and Dan with me then he won't talk to
have ALL the terminals in the village to read

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

Anayaka
that is, the new replay is a wonderful and quite time-consuming quest captures these charming outposts? Differently in any way? Nice.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Wormy Corpse
and you're a mod you use? For the most part they are to blame for the glitches in the game

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

Cheryl
the point is that this is not a quest! Like Anna wrote above is a possible side effect, she has no stage, spelled out in the quests.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Wormy Corpse
the best spec for the game is BlackTigerTK
Спойлерhttp://users.playground.ru/2107120/

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

Cheryl
in his personal writing? well, I will try, thanks)

A
Anayaka 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
have ALL the terminals in the village to read
Yeah..thanks.. had to whack and still get to the password Jacob, in a peaceful way did not work..well, at least the quest is not hanging and still Amelia I wanted to save :)
Wormy Corpse wrote:
Differently in any way? Nice.
I'm just not very clear what stage are you,in fact, the error may consist in the elementary.. like me for example, terminal section:) On the edge of the roll at the beginning of the quest Home cute home,there is not too long). Capture the Outpost,build them a barracks for 20 people,the flag, do not forget to install, well, everything step by step as in the description of the quest do. Do not get carried away by the seizure of the farms,one a good start. And see how smoothly everything will go. If again the same problem arises ... take the quest hunting season and kill them all nafig! ( my hands are already scratched.. breed like rabbits forever them just a little,do not want to do.. you see not the master's work in the garden to dig.. and go settlement and whining is normal, would have killed someone... One pleasure-praises sing :)

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Anayaka wrote:
like me for example, terminal section:)
we had to wait for the night when everyone is asleep, and in stealth mode (or use stealth) to read/hack the terminal

A
Anayaka 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
we had to wait for the night
that doesn't help me.. they told me there was initially not love.. then the first pass of the game was made for just this time perceived in negative.. whenever I open fire. In any case, the quest is closed and.. thank you :)

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Anayaka
and for that they hated you? Took something without asking in front of everyone? Test Sinta was wrong? Just wondering, I have the quest proceeded normally. They began to shoot, when I came back from complex, rescuing Amelia. However, the head of the village warned that there will be trouble, if you go into the complex.

A
Anayaka 18.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
and for that they hated you
Perhaps because originally came to him for a raider and souvala your nose where it is not necessary)) I start conversations with them about the caravan before I examined the evidence.. they shut me out and went in the dead of nesoznanku. Here on this sin,and so who knows.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Anayaka
Clear. And I have at the time of passage of the Alliance status was - a simple vault dweller :) and DLTS In the world was not yet

Wormy Corpse
then write how it went with the quest

C
Chervivyy Trup 18.05.20

Cheryl
Wrote him. MB will tell you something.
And Yes, of course with mods. But one thing fashion and quite another, when I meet with the phrase slaughtered in the game developers! There is something else.

And supply routes between the outposts to lay or they allocate resources between themselves? How to do it?

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Wormy Corpse
workshops raiders distribute all the supplies. Supply automatically, people should not be sent