3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20 08:45 pm

Moral choices (Prey (2017))

In the game passing to Saggit found the man in the cell. According to our files - maniac pedophile and blood drank, but judging by what is happening with people in the Cage and direction of the experiments is to fabricate a dossier for scientists is worthless. So: is it Worth it to incite him to mimicry, to kill him myself or is it to produce?
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 18.05.20

I let him out ,instead he revealed to me near the Arsenal room )
I tried to kill him, in the end, a lot of censure from January and December and from Yu received,they say you're a monster and a pack of exclusive content.

J
JetFIRE13 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
I released,and after receiving the code,just killed.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

The X-Files
Dok Rolf
In General, a lot of these elections will be?

T
The X-Files 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
And I just to get ) ,so I have no idea, I went back to do a bunch of side quests and the story line was suspended.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Then here's another off topic question: How many abilities tefanov can be pumped without fear of attack by the turrets?

H
Huntrrr 18.05.20

for me after the 3rd abilities started to shoot

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Huntrrr
I mean after the third kind sposobnosti, or after leveling one to level 3?

H
Huntrrr 18.05.20

I have all 3 were different, I don't know if there is any difference, but I think it counts the total number of neuromodel of Tihonov

F
Folko-ven 18.05.20

There's no moral choice.Man this really is full of scum.And life does not deserve.
Lying in this clumsily.First says that the priest,then (after reading the dossier) says that some of this of course I did,claiming that save the children,for which he framed the real criminals from the government.
Even mentions that supposedly not Russian,just a little knows the language.Yes, even his name - he took it with the propaganda posters hanging in his cell.If you carefully read the record on the PC ,it becomes clear that he is still Russian,and several times threatened the staff with violence.So personally I think that all the records about him, however,and need to finish it,but the body was not lost in vain I've fed it to mimic,and then raised as the phantom. As for the brothers-months and Alex,let them go in the stump with his phony humility.

F
Folko-ven 18.05.20

If we talk about the moral election,there is a more ambiguous situation - Shuttle advent.

L
Listoman 18.05.20

All the killing, still ending one and your choices have absolutely no effect on the outcome

T
The X-Files 18.05.20

Listoman
Do not tell me, however, and suddenly the developers will stir up a sequel, the second part with the possibility of catching sopranos of this part,in which you did the fateful decision )
The developers like the Pension Fund of Russia has their own cockroaches in my head ,it is not necessary to raise the retirement age, they say no need, then here again zabubenil about the urgent need to raise the retirement age.

L
LEvgeny 18.05.20

In the end, after the credits followed by the epilogue, which will depend on key decisions of the player. So, murder or mercy this captive in the laboratory of psychotronics Ingram, is one of the key points.

L
LEvgeny 18.05.20

Also, if you want to get the good ending, then the installation of a large number of neuromodel of Tihonov you will go in minus.

L
Listoman 18.05.20

LEvgeny
The ending is one even if you failed all, installed all fashion and no help. You still have the choice to kill everyone or to shake hands with Alex

P
PekaBoirin 18.05.20

I set him free. What kind of maniac he was not to kill him, then to descend to his level.

-
-Al-ex- 18.05.20

PekaBoirin
True! Especially at the station so no one. That's just a pity that he did not come to my house, and stupidly left the camera, and to fill up the scum is never difficult, more difficult to spare.

S
Slimer91 18.05.20

Folko-ven
and why kill him?)) he's at the station with the facial expressions. he will die)

F
Folko-ven 18.05.20

Slimer91
Briefly,for the sake of exotic matter and because it is a reptile.
PS. And he will not die even on the Shuttle through.

X
XZAS 18.05.20

PekaBoirin
Oh Yes, condemn it to the reel alone without a weapon at the station, where the walk at home tifany is much more merciful than just open the doors and put a bullet in the forehead, so as not suffered.