3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey 18.05.20 08:45 pm

The mission of the Distribution (ice cream Factory) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Stashno to present: I'm stuck on a mission with ice cream. In the description it is written that:

Your task is to sell 50 servings of coke and the mission will fail. If you want to make it quiet, no shooting of rival gangs, then travel to the southern part of the city, where they are much smaller. Another problem can be the cops, but they can always throw him off the scent, drove to the repainting.

And how to sell these portions of ice cream? Where to Park? Where to press Shift? Just stopping and pressing Shift does not get any effect.

What to do?

Alex, http://www.na-svyazi.ru
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 18.05.20

first go to Vice port, stop there where a lot of people, when you see one star sanitise somewhere then again selling then again, playing hide and seek .and.t.d

A
AlekseYu 18.05.20

In order to complete the mission ''Ice cream'' need to drive to a crowded place if you do not put the whistle you have to go to the GAME MENU then OPTIONS and CONTROL SETTINGS and find the SIGNAL to put the button you like. But if you Alex attacked the COP then type LEAVEMEALONE
and the icon of a COP out.
Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3030 18.05.20

Thank you!

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 18.05.20

I ******smiling to look for and who to sell to is a fucking ice cream.Who the thread knows who it should sell to?

-
-Arsenal- 18.05.20

You can't sell and don't need a song it's just so,only Weiss had ice cream trading and that is because the heroin was)

[

Arsenal - You're all about right now, che said.

T
Tomas. 18.05.20

In short, take Mr. Woopie honk, turn on this music. You're not cutting music, approaching a crowd of people (not cops or criminals) and sell ice cream. After every 4 you purchase will be added on star search. All.

[

Right now poprobuu.

[

Bang happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks To Mr. Scary.

T
Tomas. 18.05.20

Yes nezachto.

D
Demon-PRO 18.05.20

Most of the people in the Port of Weiss!There me every 4 people ran up....

F
FucQ 18.05.20

Author, go to the beach, preferably at noon, the people there are plenty of...

T
Tomas. 18.05.20

I once sold in 2 places.
1) a Long street in front of the beach (where your hotel).
2) About the custom (any)
The most important thing is not to overdo it with the cops.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 18.05.20

After every 4 you purchase will be added on star search. All. Look at what time living selling ice cream is a crime.

F
FucQ 18.05.20

You can also sell ice cream on the bridge near Starfish island. To do this, drive up close to the fence separating the roadway from the sidewalk and sell ice cream. No you won't thrown out of the car.

W
Waffen 18.05.20

Hanging out near the pier where the yacht Cortez was a COP can only appear on one side,so if anything,stepped on the gas and knocked quietly...waited a couple of seconds....star is gone and back...

f
feyfolken 18.05.20

Look at what time living selling ice cream is a crime.

What do you think? It's not easy ice cream and Coca...

s
slavakz 18.05.20

how much ice cream sold at once??

V
Vanches 18.05.20

Somewhere around 100

T
Tomas. 18.05.20

I remember a story one admitted that selling a 1000 ice creams Vercetti Estate will start to pay 50000 bucks. I then them and sold them for 100-150 at a time. Nai**.