3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kotik Zamorsky 18.05.20 08:46 pm

Palit GeForce GTX1080 or MSI GeForce GTX1080?

Don't know what to choose.
There are several variants from Palit (Palit GeForce GTX1080 Dual OC, Palit GeForce GTX1080 Gamerock) and MSI (MSI Gaming GeForce GTX1080 X MSI GeForce GTX1080 Armor 8G OC). Which one is more efficient/better and will not expire for six months?
Percent 6700K i7, FullHD-monitor (plan to change to 2K).
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Great Huskarl! The ancient solution folhada, even WITHOUT SMOOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
and without 12 Dirx and still see cars in the sky, the earth, where no activity of the enemies and all sorts of mixtures and explosions and that we had fps....
I understand. Play. Go drink a better beer.....

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
but because the game
YES. Play. Play!
And therefore suffer.
And start this legend at 4k, when 12Dirx, with settings on ultra!
FOR GENERAL ASSSSSSSSS

Beer????
???
???
)))))
PS
4K gaming he ))))))))))
)))))
))))
))))
)))))
))))
))))
)))))
And this is only the second level of acceleration, Carlo)))))))))
))))
Let's pour Munchausen))))

w
wise-sokol 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
Anyways Carl. Take MSI, PALIT has always been considered the budget option with all the negative consequences.

H
Huskarl Krstk 18.05.20

wise-sokol
Dana msi for the same price there is always asus with a much steeper cooling (and firing no longer a treshak)

S
Sergh7777 18.05.20

MSI

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Huskarl Crsd wrote:
you have at least one test saw? Many games on ultra 40-50 shots, it's so stupid to lower a few settings and sit with 4K
Why would I want to see tests if I have 1070 have more than half a year and beat it in many games. She pulls 2K in just a couple of games. You yourself brought deus ex mankind divided where on ultra 1080p on a normal game lasts around 60 fps and do you think if you put the resolution in 4 TIMES!!! that leaves more for the same fps?
Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Dana msi for the same price there is always asus with a much steeper cooling (and firing no longer a treshak)
ASUS recently has slipped with its cooling through the floor. Not only that, in klade with a chip contacted only 2.5 tubes 5 and the gaps appeared with serious size.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.05.20

MagicHero
You yourself brought deus ex mankind divided where on ultra 1080p on a normal game lasts around 60 fps and do you think if you put the resolution in 4 TIMES!!! that leaves more for the same fps?
Magic hero, wait, he's too big! Not to prove. Trust me, you don't have to!
And you start with one 1080 to 4k, msaa2 . Only I do not answer if your baked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the honor, magical hero. I bid you adieu....

B
Bigalex78 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
Gamerock take the rules card,one of the best quality and fast,at most, such plows without problems,more than 68 degrees is not greetsa

B
Bigalex78 18.05.20

Absolutus11
I pality with 780й else,and no one is not burned and there are no problems never was!!!!!

B
Bigalex78 18.05.20

wise-sokol
Do not write nonsense Policy now, ohladu some of the best quality!!!

H
Huskarl Krstk 18.05.20

Bigalex78
Yes pality already 10 years do not burn -_-

K
Kotik Zamorsky 18.05.20

Oh, my goodness.
How hard is it to write WHAT is worth taking from the options?

4K to me that's nowhere at all rested. I need at the moment, FULLHD, about 2K Monica I'm not sure, MB only a year, and then do not want to take it.

So let's keep it short and sweet - WHAT. To TAKE.
Preferably be supported by powerful arguments, not just policy shit )00))0)), and finally all the shit except 1080ти )00))0
(Yes, there are 2 higher offers, but I need to be sure, since I take not for a year or two)

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
To take 1080p GTX 1080. I have a 1070 and it a bit in some games is not enough for stable 60 fps, 1080 will be just perfect. Besides, 1080 is now depreciated and it is almost like a 1070 at the start. About firing, then cooling it in the 1000 series came out just great, there are still 780 from Palit so for 3 years the problem was not with her and still works. I vidyuhi in games rarely warms up to 60, with the acceleration. In the old games so generally 40-45 degrees. Choose what is more like from PALIT and MSI.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
The is MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1080 X 8G. Very happy, had stood from his gtx 980. Same motherboard from MSI. If performance, I would recommend the JetStream series.
Which one is more productive? Forget. there is a difference in 2-7% only between the reference and preferences. All of the options presented above - dereference. The difference between them is negligible.
Quality? Only time will tell. Each of them has a 3 year warranty.
The choice between the MSI GeForce Gaming GTX1080 X 8G 8.0 GB and Palit GeForce GTX1080 Dual OC 8.0 GB OC. Take any can't go wrong.
MSI GeForce Gaming GTX1080 X is the winner of the test in computeruniverse, popular option.
In conclusion: just look at the number of purchases (popular version) and reviews to make a choice. Take what actively take more. In this case, from the list, it's MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1080 X 8G. Performance the best choice would be GeForce Palit Super Jetstream GTX1080 8.0 GB OS.
P. S. Palit GeForce GTX1080 Dual OC 8.0 GB OC is a bit cheaper. MSI is the brand more popular...
Good luck. Good shopping for You.

H
Huskarl Krstk 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
now only 1080ти not for 2 years

K
Katsuro_Spais 18.05.20

Firing shit. Speaking as a owner of a Palit gtx 980 Palit hd4870 present and in the past. No, they are not corrected. Put sliced Board references even on top Jetstream series, because this economy had the power supply to change to chokes in games not noisy map is more or less chased (crappy, by the way). Since ISI is not encountered, but the ASUS and the gig was good. Save the ruble spend two.

L
Leo Last 18.05.20

Many of my friends cards from palit and none burned anything, no complaints. Had 660, he worked for 5 years and did not die, as I am not mocked. About MSI really can not say anything, he had a gtx 970, which he sold in a month complaining that it's noisy and hot. PS. forget about his the Martyr 8600 from firing , which also still works.

A
AnPei 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
Assembling PC is a kind of game . That means fullhd - frequency 60 Hz. or 144 Hz. hardware monitor support nvidia g-all SYNG or from amd, what games to play, each chooses . I made the installation monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. G-ALL SYNG. Benchmark game for me is world of tanks on the resolution 2560-1440 144 Hz. fps stable 117-125 very well with graphics settings at maximum. Such a comfort to me provides the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 1607Mhz Silver OC, Intel i7-4790K 12 GB. op.memory, windows 10 pro.

I
ILIA_1992 18.05.20

Absolutus11
I have two cards from Palit and none burned. At the moment, 1070 gamerock.

B
Bigalex78 18.05.20

Kotik Zamorsky
Palit gamerock premium take and will not be a problem to you