3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChameleonStealth 18.05.20 08:48 pm

Help to find vidyahu

This situeyshn:
Gave the comp a friend on the PD, fuck office
I'm a noob a noob, but understand that the video card is dead was not difficult - NVIDIA GeForce 210 almost certain that integrated
You just have to find the new can not, infa sotka
Percent of the AMD Athlon(tm) X4 750K quad core processor 3.40 GHz
Help to pick up a new, pliz, not gourmet, of course, but to at least 2 of the Witcher pulled, and then 20-30фпс is hell
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 18.05.20

Discrete, but quirky.

w
warwar556 18.05.20

ChameleonStealth
Budget at least voiced. The processor also need?

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

this processor if it is properly written not have a built-in kernel. under the platform PM2 which is actually under APU hybrid processors, so the Mat Board graphics core also contained shall not
integrated graphics card called only if satisfies the above described.
that to the graphics card without the knowledge of the rest of the restrictions only to actual top models. it makes no sense because it puts the processor is weak and there is no difference with more deshovymi. so about 20-25 Grand rubles is any modern map.
if there is certainly not a weak power supply, sverhcheloveka square monitor, not enough RAM etc.
for padmaka 2 will quite probably some Coca 760 GeForce on any screen resolutions and some Coca 780ти for ultra max settings in full BH are probably not pull processor. and this, in turn, already outdated graphics card.

z
znf 18.05.20

ChameleonStealth
And BP announce.
Your discrete video card, is inserted into the charge.
What to play though want?

z
znf 18.05.20

for the Witcher, I don't know that there should be , for it is not played. But the CPU is not too the bottom. I had the A8-6500 and it seems all the games I play to the rules, including Fallout 4 is pulled. And he and the Athlon X4 740 is almost the same. The percents Athlon X4 740 visual no problems with games.
And the Witcher did not notice... ))) Well if Athlon X4 740 I have Fallout 4 is pulled, I think with the Witcher, the second shouldn't be a problem.
Video card would fit I think, and the gtx 750 , but it would be better gtx750Ti - price in the region of 7тр.

A
Apti 18.05.20

I agree with the comment above. With the current price of gtx 750 (ti), I think, at least BU, to take has no difficulty

z
znf 18.05.20

Artie
we have in the shop buying it is that the lotteries, Boo in any case.
So in common with zapadom a little for the future, we can TS not only in the Witcher zadrotit will be 1Gb and gtx 1050 to take. The price difference MB minimum. But the last judging by the comparisons with the site of Nvidii far ahead of the 750 ti.

C
ChameleonStealth 18.05.20

warwar556
Within 10K
I XS will do this for games or has it already outlived its time

z
znf 18.05.20

ChameleonStealth wrote:
I XS will do this for games
Looking into that play.
Century it your not past it definitely.
JR610 wrote:
so in common with zapadom a little for the future, we can TS not only in the Witcher zadrotit will be 1Gb and gtx 1050 to take. The price difference MB minimum.
~8 Tr.
and then, without a sound BP can only guess that there will go and what will go.....
if within 10, then if your BP very bottom, vskidku, even enough for something like this - Chieftec < SFX-450BS > SFX 450W (24+4+6пин). Well, we can add some...