3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrnKIR 19.05.20 12:55 pm

Where To Get Silver Sword? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Help plz
I 2 city
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sgy-x2 19.05.20

TrnKIR
So its still in the first city had to be done. And the quest was. So either buy it, or look for a recipe.

N
Nadym88 19.05.20

How did you even get the 1st Chapter without a silver sword?)
Etozh it is necessary to have nerves of steel to chop all the normal sword)

A
AlexWake777 19.05.20

TrnKIR, to the blacksmith in the first city(Flotzam) I had to go. Buy from him cherteji silver sword, then collect or buy the right to create components of the sword, again come to the blacksmith and ask to make you a sword.

Although, of course, understand for the modern player the above sequence of actions is something beyond.:)
In"the Witcher 2" player, as in most modern games, do not drive for the handle.

K
KmorozHD 19.05.20

I have the first town and the inventory was drawing regular silver sword

A
Acibu 19.05.20

AlexWake777
I agree with you) most games have become stupid, and in the Witcher my brain moving and this bastard)))

J
John Lokk 19.05.20

I went with a silver-plated the cheap, then bought a better drawing the sword did, and then found in the caves even better.

T
TrnKIR 19.05.20

Nadym88
Thank you For the compliment
AlexWake777
I have a Drawing
Not enough Silver Ore
Don't know Where to get?

N
Nemezmorium 19.05.20

at Purdue...to the dealer did not try to drive?
young people are dumber every year

A
Atredis 19.05.20

ehhh I have a headache

A
AlexWake777 19.05.20

Nemezmorium, but nothing the author of this topic is certainly not dull, just create a theme. People trying to figure out, and this is the first sign that the person is not dull, but improving.

TrnKIR, silver ore, you can buy from the merchant. And can be in various boxes/crates to search.

N
Nemezmorium 19.05.20

yeah,but still can be in the game to read the tutorial.but to create the same type of threads it's not stupidity?and as far as I know is a separate issue

A
AlexWake777 19.05.20

Nemezmorium, no, well, a silver sword is still the topic is important. And that estimate, the people of whole chapters pass without a silver sword. ETOGES fucked.:)

So the issue is useful.

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 19.05.20

The author you moron

T
Tiger[Overmind] 19.05.20

heh I have no such problem arose for importing saves from the first Witcher, I was a moonblade - IMHO not the worst sword in the game. I'm with him most of the game was so far not picked up in the cave with the dying killer silver sword Negotiator which froze enemies. And then in the chest, the gargoyle found an even more powerful the damage the sword. There is a drawing of the most powerful sword, Servicenet, but to craft it you need the skin of a dragon, which is removed from Saskie, and given that there is the end of the game and the epilogue of the sword, this can not be done. Waiting for Addons.

S
Sidonis 19.05.20

what would get the scales of the dragon Nenad to kill Saskia if she fails to kill the monk with the iron mask,the quest for the memory of the old years)

O
Ogurechik 19.05.20

the skin of a dragon is not necessarily with Saskia. If you help Philippe, in her house in one of the chests there)

r
rARSsdsazSADz 19.05.20

TrnKIR
Boy I'm surprised you didn't die in Chapter 1 by yourself br.sword! Br.the ore you buy from a dealer!

C
Chernaya Vlastelinsha 19.05.20

I identity is not forged in Chapter 1 I have the sword if you transfer sahrani was so good=)
Anyway throw this venture and get yourself better!

T
TrnKIR 19.05.20

GUYS
After the message I found a seller with the Silver Ore
And Toko passed the game
If th Topic is Closed

D
Danich4707 19.05.20

I don't have a drawing of a silver sword. And what do I do?