3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insolent95 19.05.20 12:56 pm

Save the driver of the omnibus from the pursuer (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Actually, Part 5 of the storyline of the first mission Jacob. DOP. the condition save the driver of the omnibus the Stalker. I 20 times already safelist, even kill do not understand what it means. I would be very grateful who will help explain how to do so.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 19.05.20

You ride on the omnibus, and about you going another, the Federal omnibus and second omnibus pursues the enemy, kill him and then kill your target...
Maybe it's not, but I have a test made...

i
insolent95 19.05.20

danyiil695
The mission fails, as soon as the wagon immediately.

d
danyiil695 19.05.20

insolent95
That is, from the beginning?

i
insolent95 19.05.20

danyiil695
once restarted, the condition fails immediately.

a
arthos1998 19.05.20

guys, the issue is not the topic, but I have in the game , when someone wears a coat, dress, robe, some oblong, the oblong little lag, although the game runs fine. prompt how to solve)

X
X-Angel 19.05.20

insolent95
the same garbage was restartul 5 times, did not have time the stupid driver to save the bug full, perhaps the mission should replay from the beginning and drive the horses to the max to the meeting place

X
Xamololo 19.05.20

apparently the bug I have identically the same hour tried to go still additional job falls scored the pin is played on)))

D
Dzheyms Moriarti 19.05.20

Xamololo
X-Angel
insolent95
Maybe will help:
Also suffer, decided to go not for the proposed navigation route, and immediately turned right to detour Navigator is constantly trajectory was reconstructed. Eventually popped up to the rally point with the other hand and managed to fulfill the goal.

o
odo2 19.05.20

James Moriarty
By the way, Yes, they are there in turn appear out of thin air.

P
Panchenko9b 19.05.20

I just restarted the mission from the beginning, the times from the 7 Stalker did not immediately shoot the driver and I managed to quickly shoot the carriage of pursuers, it's random.

C
Cumdeon 19.05.20

insolent95
When there is a chase and there will be enemies, then just kill the drivers of enemy vehicles and the main target too, just shoot. Will facilitate the passage of the ability of IWI or Jacob orientation on the speed and strength of the carts. So as simplify the task of my ability, in uluchshenija gang to help the gang. Click call the wagon and your guys will help to stammer aggressors))

K
K.e.k.s 19.05.20

The same bug was. Helped only to stop at a point on the other side. The Stalker omnibus ignored it and, Abhinav it and began to dump me with such speed into the distance that I barely caught it.:D