3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
froz_yeah 19.05.20 12:56 pm

5-year-old netbook. Fell performance.

Hello fellow scholars, have a 5-year-old netbook, namely Asus X101H.
Features:
Intel GMA 3150
1gb RAM
Intel Atom N455.
Now, don't care about the netbook about 3 years due to technical problems with battery troubles and had to solve was lazy. The problem is that much degraded performance, and if it is so little the idea, imagine that now. For example, earlier without problems was GTA 3 and vc, is an incredible lag, frame 20 from strength to 3, GTA, as, in General, most 3D games from recent times, even quake 2 sometimes frieze. Is 7 Windows x86, netbook, though hurt ancient, and bucket will not name, more a piece of bucket is similar, but for work and play dinosaur needs to go, because of what could impact performance?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GostTolik 19.05.20

I think it's just because wood is possible. When I bought a netbook it was pre-installed win 7 - I wanted to install XP. Well, garbage is the issue - wanted - installed, but the driver apparently was not the same or not (from the official site rock for all KHP) in General worked even worse than with seven. Did not understand what is missing - made it back.
PS the service center gave - there may be something out? Characteristics of iron has not changed?))

f
froz_yeah 19.05.20

GostTolik
About wood I XS, I system times 7 rearranged from Windows to Linux then back to Windows, do not return back, it was starting standard 7, 7 professional now, download the drivers from the DriverPack, because ebatsya with drivers it's the last thing I wanted. Now installed from the website I'm very impressed.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.05.20

froz_yeah wrote:
Is 7 Windows x86
Put the same 10 and forget about the game. Except those that go to swap in laptop speeds screw.

001fess 19.05.20

obvious question, but the power in high-performance mode?

M
Madevi 19.05.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO, once on a similar netbook with Win7 and put Win8. Productivity fell quite strongly. And now have inhibitory Win10 on the tablet configuration (Atom+gig RAM), which tolerably well drawn Win8.1. So to put a newer OS on weak iron better not. Maybe on more modern configs and it will work better, but not in this case.

s
safot 19.05.20

froz_yeah
put starter, Trac off, too many hidden processes, they fill unit.

P
Pelmen dobra 19.05.20

Wood is better to put not from packs. In particular vidyuhi it is better to leave the old.
Changed the thermal grease, dust a good clean?

r
raversss 19.05.20

Hello fellow scholars you got the wrong website.

f
froz_yeah 19.05.20

safot
Hmm, I'll try
001fess
Yes
Dumpling goodness
Thank you for reminding me about the dust, thermal compound not changed.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.05.20

Madevi
In General, my opinion is that 1 GB of RAM is not enough for any OS starting with Vista.
Of course you can work with the constant use of the paging file, but I don't like it.