3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 19.05.20 12:56 pm

You can not build. (Fallout 4)

Objects pass through the floor during construction in such places as:the Boathouse of Tuffington,Castle,lighthouse Kingsport,the Main base.before such was not?I wonder what it could be.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 19.05.20

_Byblik_
No,I have mods on nl are.And the lighthouse immediately after his capture was a problem.Limit folds

A
ArXangel_ann 19.05.20

Definitely fashion type Series Rebuilt Prewar Houses are worth. Them this all the time. Throw a carpet on the floor or coating

D
Direm 19.05.20

ArXangel_ann
Well,I have a mod rebuilt Castle,but why in other places besides the castle is this happening?

B
Basil44 19.05.20

The tridognayta number2 wrote:
I wonder what it could be.
fashion to the dismantling of scrap. for example Scrap Everything
the with him all through the concrete failed, while from the same fix not downloaded the Building Placement Fix - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/download/98410

A
ArXangel_ann 19.05.20

The tridognayta index2
It would be easier if you posted your list of mods. And so we can long guess...
I blame the mod Rebuilt Series Prewar Houses and if he hadn't repaired the roofs of the houses, I would abandon it because of this bug.
In any case - if it is very annoying, then search by process of elimination what mod is responsible. Or hammer - on carpets all the furniture is normally placed

D
Direm 19.05.20

ArXangel_ann
I have carpet through the floor...
Basil44
Will try,thanks

R
RikoChiko 19.05.20

The game resists. She wants to be Fallout and not Minecraft.

D
Direm 19.05.20

Recochica
Now all the games want it to be like minecraft,and the stars are no exception

D
Direm 19.05.20

Basil44
Yes,really helped,but things still are not put in the Lighthouse(in the house is fine,just the lighthouse problem)