3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krivoy Mazila 19.05.20 12:59 pm

Where do we meet again? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me who to contact about we meet again? A pretzel that is in prison has given this quest, does not want to talk to me.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

Tell me who to contact about we meet again
Activate the job and click the letter M, the map itself will tell the correct direction

K
Krivoy Mazila 19.05.20

Cheryl
Yes, if it were that simple. The map is not activated, probably it is necessary first to talk to someone. The trouble is, I don't know with whom.

M
Mercenary1959 19.05.20

The same. Can't find that we meet again. Press M, shows the Winterhold. Swept everything, interviewed everyone and found nothing. The Clairvoyance is also nothing.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

If the winterhold, it is likely the bard at the tavern

Because we meet again I found in the tavern, but which I do not remember.

K
Krivoy Mazila 19.05.20

Mercenary1959
Found her in the tavern Averted.

S
Strapon_man 19.05.20

Yes, sir, in the tavern of Averted

d
demonpit 19.05.20

People! What to do? I have found that we meet again, returned to her lover in the Slammer, and he did not want to talk. There is no icon for conversation. Released from prison, went again and he had another camera in the sack. And also, there is no icon for conversation. I restart the game - the picture is the same.

C
Chaparral 19.05.20

It can be found in the tavern Valmir in Avarcade, and her name is lynly Star Song.

E
Evgeniy Cherednikov 19.05.20

As far as I remember it is necessary to talk and get to know her name,and then decide to report it or not.

a
arah 19.05.20

Curve Muff and everyone else who asks similar questions.
There are websites devoted to the description of the games and all the nuances associated with them. To find a character question two or three minutes, the main thing is to be able to read and not be lazy.
Skyrim Viki

D
DirtyLol 19.05.20

arah wrote:
to be able to read and not be lazy
people wrote, unsubscribe dude who created the topic 5 years ago.

a
arah 19.05.20

DirtyLol
the topic raised so there are still. and unsubscribed for the most part all the others who are already too lazy a couple of buttons to poke in a search engine