3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leyurus 19.05.20 12:59 pm

The new interface after upgrading (Battlefield 4)

Not played in a while, but then refreshed and was faced with two problems.
1. When you press X (default) - use countermeasures. Traps don't work, or doesn't always work. Only in the tank work properly.
2. On the map dragon Valley is not progruzhat texture and do not work for all sounds, the longer you're on it, the worse it becomes (to the end of the ticket is no longer visible weapons, etc.)
What was tried. Restored\re-installed the game. Even put different OS on a clean system (7,10) rocked BF - nothing has changed. On other maps with textures all in order, with traps the same trouble. In other games no problem. Google search gave no results, only found a similar problem as in this video, only I have it worse.
Spoiler
Comp: i3-3240, gtx 660, hdd 7200\64 st100dm003 temperature everywhere in norm.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 19.05.20

about the Valley of Dragons known bug. The decision to lower the settings to low

L
Leyurus 19.05.20

Metalist1925
Metalist1925 wrote:
The decision to lower the settings to low
I'll try. But this bug, as I understand it, came after the update with the new interface? Previously such not met.

S
Shychara 19.05.20

Have not played in the 4th, it will be necessary to refresh!)

s
sl7viikenzie 19.05.20

Shychara
by the way, Yes, it would be necessary to run)

_
_iSTALKER_ 19.05.20

Leiurus wrote: 1. When you press X (default) - use countermeasures. Traps don't work, or doesn't always work.
Maybe sticky keys(?)
Leiurus wrote: 2. On the map dragon Valley is not progruzhat texture and do not work for all sounds
This bug long time ago, just need to lower the graphics settings. I myself play on low so the computer is not strongly loaded, but the friend also faced such a problem. After lowering the graphics settings, I click on the map disappeared